Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Other Emotionless Incels?

• Thread starter MasterOfReality
  • Start date
MasterOfReality

MasterOfReality

trying to live my best life
★★
I guess my brain subconsciously copes by not letting me feel emotion. People I have known since middle school say they have never seen me laugh or cry or get mad or be happy. I just don't see the point in feeling any way about anything. Is this a sign of depression or autism or something I should get checked out?

No because all I feel is rage and sadness. And sometimes horny. Can't forget that one.

I have a lot of emotions. Sometimes I wish I didn't but then I'd probably not have been able to be a songwritercel.

Same. nevee smiled at anyone. how could i. I am a subhuman.

i rarely feel emotions other than anger

I just feel intense internal dread where I constantly question life and why I am still here. Also, based profile pic and username OP. Love that album

I guess my brain subconsciously copes by not letting me feel emotion. People I have known since middle school say they have never seen me laugh or cry or get mad or be happy. I just don't see the point in feeling any way about anything. Is this a sign of depression or autism or something I should get checked out?
I think I'm slowly reaching that point. Is still kind of hard watching couples but I hope get there

I have emotions I just know how to control them. I don't know what the feeling of not caring is called, but that's my usual emotion.
Everything is what it is and I'm over the hill so I don't care. I'm just enjoying like watching everything unfold on a "screen" and laughing at it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSCApq1iWxQ

I'm the opposite, constant emotion