Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel foids have some extra brain component for their manipulative genius. we can never win

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★★
for example: i have seen foids literally cry about how they are being tortured by marriage but also seen they get angry when sub8 male refuses to do his life purpose: feeding a foid for free.

there are lot of confusing propaganda and manipulation they have done to us over human history. we cannot understand it. they are worse than jews.

they understand us completely but we cannot understand anything about them

every fraction of second, every moment and every truth and fact is propaganda, so we cannot uncover the truth

but one thing is guaranteed. they will let us know that we are manipulated in the end and will show us what they did to us and watch our pain

im pretty sure im made to realize all this by the overlords and i did not uncover any of their genius.

one thing is guaranteed, we will keep feeling anger, frustration, heartbreak, feeling of unbearable defeat, and proof of their manipulation at the end when they decide they are letting us kill ourselves.

i think i got to rope within a year. thanks foids for creating internet and ideas to suicide and shit. i can die. at least im allowed to escape.

Last edited:
How does one "Die without pain" ?

they have a fucking herd mentality, that's what they have, women chimp out when men are unfair to them and go out of their way to support any woman in distress, but they don't give a shit when it's the other way around.
it's like their brains are hardwired to support their gender no matter what.
while men fought each other for them for thousands of years never realising who the true danger to their happiness is, until now.

they have a fucking herd mentality, that's what they have, women chimp out when men are unfair to them and go out of their way to support any woman in distress, but they don't give a shit when it's the other way around.
it's like their brains are hardwired to support their gender no matter what.
while men fought each other for them for thousands of years never realising who the true danger to their happiness is, until now.
im so confused. everything they do seems like it was designed by a 9000 IQ genius.

I think studies proved they have more white matter in their prefrontal cortex, which is associated with lying.
So not only do they have smaller brains, but a large proportion of it is dedicated to lying.