Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any other incels that got shoved into lockers?

Heightframeface

Heightframeface

Banned
-
It's happened to me only a couple times back in middle school. I was pretty short and skinny back then, and the popular chads decided that it would be fun to shove my incel ass into one of the gym lockers before PE class. It happened once in 6th grade and the other time in 7th grade. I was about 4'9 and 90 lbs at the start of junior high, jfl. High T ogres can never relate to the struggle of weaklings who are despised by both genders.

Anyone else ever experience this level of bullying?

holy fuck I thought pushing into lockers is a thing that happens only in American movies about teenagers. Didn't realize it's real.

Sorry to hear that, bro. I hope you will recover from that. You can do it.

my bullying was a bit different, it happened someone took a book from me, slammed it on the ground and stepped on it, or someone took my phone, read through messages, and did some expensive calls to some kind of phone sex lines (idk tbh). Oh and I got a basketball thrown in my face.

Its over for lockercels

No lockers in eu

I'm not an actor.

geez i thought that shoving kids into lockers was a meme that was from tv and shit but that shit actually happens??? what about taking lunch money?? kek

I got spat on by a femoid.