Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other mixed race cels here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
I'm half white half curry (I don't want to go into detail about that because people will just make fun of me). All I can say is that it's made matters worse, my family on both sides have never wanted anything to do with me because they don't feel I'm the same as them, for the longest time I've been bullied for being mixed, especially for being a half curry. My mom's the only person who's tried to motivate me though I can't help but think she's a hypergamous self hating witch that's fucked up my life. Any other biracial people here that have had similar experiences?

I'm mixed. No white.

Genetically modified.

I'm half white half curry (I don't want to go into detail about that because people will just make fun of me). All I can say is that it's made matters worse, my family on both sides have never wanted anything to do with me because they don't feel I'm the same as them, for the longest time I've been bullied for being mixed, especially for being a half curry. My mom's the only person who's tried to motivate me though I can't help but think she's a hypergamous self hating witch that's fucked up my life. Any other biracial people here that have had similar experiences?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-dwLn4E84w

ur family is trash sorry. im black and asian

Easern/Southern European, North African & Middle Eastern. White foids love dat ethnic dick hence why my mother is white & dad is ethnic

Easern/Southern European, North African & Middle Eastern. White foids love dat ethnic dick hence why my mother is white & dad is ethnic
Yet you’re here, guess your genes didn’t help. Condolences.

Does being different ethnicities within a race count? Like still Asian, but part Vietnamese and Malaysian? Or Belarusian and Hungarian, and still white?

Does being different ethnicities within a race count? Like still Asian, but part Vietnamese and Malaysian? Or Belarusian and Hungarian, and still white?
Good question, I come from different corners of Europe, but am 100% European.

Imagine being this genetically diverse and still being a shitcel who can't get laid.

Literally nothing can save you.

Half White & half Asian. I look fucking retarded

Dominican here. Most of us are niggerfied mutts with no sense of true ethnic identity who nonetheless aspire to be white. Tbh, at least Haitians are 100% black.

Shits tough, I envy Old Worlders and Spain especially.
Good question, I come from different corners of Europe, but am 100% European.
Aren't you still North American or Australian, tho?

Last edited:
Safe to say that 80-90% of the forum is a mixture of different races

even whites have all kinds of shit in them. Race obsession is low iq as fuck
Tbh :feelscomfy:

History is littered with rape and conquered nations.

Imagine being this genetically diverse and still being a shitcel who can't get laid.

Literally nothing can save you.

I sincerely pray for sleep. I don't even think I want to be mad at this world anymore cause it's too much pain. My life goal is to leave society, live in the wilderness self sufficiently. I have a hell of a lot more shit going on than inceldom. This world truly is fucking garbage, a shitshow of clowns. Normally I'm fine with pain but this LDAR lifestyle isnt worth it. If I'm gonna be incel, I might as well develop hobbies & make what little time I have on Earth meaningful.

Saltine and cracker

Yes filo indian and some more

curry and nigger