Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Poll: Are you more loyal to your race or the incel community?

Are you more loyal to your race or the incel community

• Total voters
No matter what happens, you can't get rid of ingrained human aversion to ugly people at the end of the day. But at least one of them at least tries to understand my plight.

What does loyalty to the incel community even mean? I love you guys, but if I got an asian girlfriend I'd delete my account and never look back to here. I'm talking a real girlfriend, and not the kind supplied by the FBI/CIA for running honeypots. I do always try to help cyclists, autists, and asian dudes whenever out anyways.

When you mean race you refer to the females which a race depends on don't you, no I don't have loyalty to my race at all, it is completely co-dependant on females that has us begging on our knees hoping, going through mental gymnastics, and please her gynocentric hypergamous cunt that she would say yes to allow me us to spread our race. Luckily she is not genetically defective and not have low inhibition with high libido children popping out is rare. There are defectives in every race so there is no need to value that, especially when it's entire philosophy is gynocentric.

What does loyalty to the incel community even mean? I love you guys, but if I got an asian girlfriend I'd delete my account and never look back to here. I'm talking a real girlfriend, and not the kind supplied by the FBI/CIA for running honeypots. I do always try to help cyclists, autists, and asian dudes whenever out anyways.
If you get a girlfriend, you never were an incel

relate better to incels....incels of the world, unite jfl