Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Any other r/watchpeopledie cels?

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-

Some WILD shit.
I'll never go to Latin America after this shit tbh

Last edited:
Why do humans torture others like this? I can't watch this stuff, it just makes me want to hate people.

I haven't seen that board before - thanks for linking it. I'm surprised reddit allows it.

I really like best gore.com. Does anyone know any other gore sites?

Why do humans torture others like this? I can't watch this stuff, it just makes me want to hate people.
Because humans are just advanced apes. Chimps do similar things. Eat off hands, eyes, testicles

Were just apes with intelligence
I haven't seen that board before - thanks for linking it. I'm surprised reddit allows it.

I really like best gore.com. Does anyone know any other gore sites?
Gorebrasil.com

No, but I do enjoy /rekt/ threads on cuckchan sometimes

Are there rekt threads on infinitychan's /b/? I only use infinitychan for r9k
You can just go on r/watchpeopledie and look up top posts. Same basic content tbh

@Reddit_is_for_cucks

Are there rekt threads on infinitychan's /b/? I only use infinitychan for r9k
There's gotta be a /gore/ board on there somewhere.

Fuck I remember watching this other video also in Latin America where they beheaded the father and filleted the son and dug a hole in his chest and pulled his heart out while it was beating.

Why is South America so fucked up?

Seriously. It's beyond comprehension.
I am not being the slightest bit ironic or edgy, when I say, if I could, I would destroy this world in an instant. If one man, ever, for any amount of time, had to endure this suffering? Then this planet, this universe, has failed, and should be aborted.

Fuck I remember watching this other video also in Latin America where they beheaded the father and filleted the son and dug a hole in his chest and pulled his heart out while it was beating.

Why is South America so fucked up?
Mostly Brazil. They are advanced enough in technology to record it. And not adnvanced enough to catch the guys

Seriously. It's beyond comprehension.
I am not being the slightest bit ironic or edgy, when I say, if I could, I would destroy this world in an instant. If one man, ever, for any amount of time, had to endure this suffering? Then this planet, this universe, has failed, and should be aborted.
I agree, which is probably obvious given my post history.

Funkytown playing at the end lmao

too much for me.

ill stick to playing with plush toys and teddy bears.

Only degenerates watch this stuff.

Watching people die is for cucks? Vice tried to take the subreddit down
cucked reddit mods started removing more content after ksgcel did what he did

Peep

I have never, ever, had a problem watching gore shit; but this was too much for me. These people are barbaric and make ISIS look like softies. Couldn't imagine the suffering endured. Brutal. At least with most beheadings it's quick.

makes me realize how fragile our meat bodies are and all the hard work normies put in can be evaporated instantly

Spics are so subhuman, I wouldn't care if we all die in a nuclear warfare

used to, but got boring quickly

gore is a typical interest of antisocial and unsuited people like us

The choking and gasping are worse than the visuals

:horror::horror::horror: No thank you. I'd rather watch Mrs. Doubtfire.