Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Your country can't/won't import proper Xanax pills so you can't even cope with Xanax

incelerated

incelerated

It was all about luck all along..
★★★★★
All we have is Iranian-made shitty Alprazolam that gives me severe nightmares that wake me up in the middle of the night screaming. It happens like 50% of the time I take the Iranian made shit. The best result I get is when I wait for the sleepiness to kick and and immediately go to sleep afterwards.

If I take it and go to sleep before the sleepiness kicks in I'll certainly get the nightmares.
If the sleepiness kicks in but I wait too long to go to bed then I'll certainly get the nightmares.
And even if I don't do any of those I still get the nightmares sometimes.

Also it doesn't reduce your anxiety that much anymore. Even the Iranian ones used to be better at making me caln but now all they do is make you sleepy with sever side effects.

Death to America.

is darkweb no option?

I had an extremely stressful and bad day at work today.
I wish I didn't change my job. It was definitely a demotion.

All we have is Iranian-made shitty Alprazolam that gives me severe nightmares that wake me up in the middle of the night screaming. It happens like 50% of the time I take the Iranian made shit. The best result I get is when I wait for the sleepiness to kick and and immediately go to sleep afterwards.

If I take it and go to sleep before the sleepiness kicks in I'll certainly get the nightmares.
If the sleepiness kicks in but I wait too long to go to bed then I'll certainly get the nightmares.
And even if I don't do any of those I still get the nightmares sometimes.

Also it doesn't reduce your anxiety that much anymore. Even the Iranian ones used to be better at making me caln but now all they do is make you sleepy with sever side effects.

Death to America.
Time to cocaine maxx

i never had any problems with it tbh
Incels are hated by God and have bad luck.
I bought smuggled Biotine and Bepantene ampules because I heard the German ones are better than the Iranian ones and my hair has started falling more ever since.

Last edited:
Xanax fucking sucks, not a good cope. Just get percocet or something

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
Nah, they are both great highs.

Xanax doesn't seem to do anything for me.

So what if it's generic? It's the same drug.

So what if it's generic? It's the same drug.
Supposedly but the chemicals aren't the same I'm sure because it only makes me sleepy. Not much effect on anxiety.