Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other whitecels who don’t look white?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I was made fun of all my life for looking ethnic. I look like a hapa just like ER. I guess less so now, but when I was a kid I looked fully Asian. It led to tons of bullying and killing my self-esteem.

Last edited:
Are you a slavcel?

I was made fun of all my life for looking ethnic. I look like a hapa just like ER. I guess less so now, but when I was a kid I looked like a full blooded gook. It led to tons of bullying and killing my self-esteem.
You ever take a DNA Test?

You said Rodger decriers were white. I'm saying "Rodger himself is white, so what does his decrier being white have to do with anything? If this is about white people not understanding the ethnic struggle, I'm saying Rodger is not ethnic, not really. Not by normie standards."

And that's what I mean about nose shape. Normies look at Rodger, they say "That's a white guy." They're not picking his face apart trying to dig up his family tree.
"Everybody is white bro :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:"
"Being white is easy :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:"
Yes, i’m Russian. But i’m white Russian. Maybe like 400 years ago a Turk raped my great great great grandma and the genes got expressed in me.
That could've went the other way too.
But generally, slavpill is real and you can look ethnic without being ethnic (brutal generecombinationpill).

Yes, i’m Russian. But i’m white Russian. Maybe like 400 years ago a Turk raped my great great great grandma and the genes got expressed in me.
Ah, but don't you live in the Netherlands or somewhere in Central Europe?

I'm white af but I look a little like a jew.

No tbh
No wonder you're such a fag. You're probably a Jew-kike. Slava Ukraini

I thought you were white looking. Over

Happened the same to my little cousin, joke at school was "look, his mother must have been fucking a black bull behind her husband's back :lul:" and shit like that, dude barely exits from house in summer so he can look more whitey.