Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I saw a fat asian guy being cucked by his white foid friend

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Yesterday, The student dining hall was nearly out of seats. I sat between some random ethnic guy and a fat asian guy who was sitting next to his friend, a white female. I took out my lunch and ate it. I also heard their conversation. The white female told him that she has been interested in some guy for awhile and she wants to confess to this guy that she has feelings for him and wants to ask him out but she doesn’t know how to do it. So she asks the fat asian male for advice. The fat asian guy was like, “umm, I don’t know, you need more time to think it through”

I would never put myself in that position where im giving a foid advice on how to make advances towards other guys, im not a cuck. Fuck that, I would rather be lonely than to have female friends who brag about other guys in front of me. Im a straight male, not a faggot who serves as an emotional tampon for women.

Males who do this deserve to be mocked & receive every ounce of hate they get online.

Having a female friend is more cucked than chopping your own balls off. Women who put men in the friendzone are pure evil as well

Having a female friend is more cucked than chopping your own balls off. Women who put men in the friendzone are pure evil as well
fucking just harass them constantly what these stretch hole going to do report you? That’s why any foid try to be my female friend and treat me like a cuck doesn’t fukcing lasting long stupid cunts I make a move real quick on those whore

Males who do this deserve to be mocked & receive every ounce of hate they get online.
They are like retards that fail to escape the cycle of reincarnation, the brutality of watching his becky oneitis chase white chad will be more painful than any mockery we could dish out

Absolute cuck

Maybe he is already slaying, because just be rice is law

That fat lol player needs to get his head in the game.