Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any place to text women?

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
I just want to talk to someone of the opposite gender rather than a bunch of men all the time

it's not like any guy says anything meaningful, especially on looksmax where all the threads eventually turn into racewars and drama

I am not looking to do anything malicious tbh, i just want to talk to a foid jfl

why would you want talk to braindead soulless hole

I just want to talk to someone of the opposite gender rather than a bunch of men all the time

it's not like any guy says anything meaningful, especially on looksmax where all the threads eventually turn into racewars and drama

I am not looking to do anything malicious tbh, i just want to talk to a foid jfl
chadfish

Omegle — Videochat with random people around the world.

Habbo — An online game of social interaction.

Telegram — Some groups might have older female members interested in chatting.

but don't excpect too much.
to be honest, I don't know why you would want to talk to a foid. everything they say is based on their current mood, which can change within minutes. it's very unlikely that you'll get any useful information. it's also not guaranteed that the answers are true.
better don't talk to a foid, it's likely that they will just confuse you.

Just remembered one more.

Discord — Some chats have a decent amount of female members to interact with. You've just got to find the right ones.

Try "discord" lol

Discord, omegle, twitter, Instagram, Facebook, youtube, tinder