Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any religiouscels (or ex-religiouscels) remember this children's book?

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
Amazon product ASIN 0891079319View: https://www.amazon.com/You-Are-Special-Lucados-Wemmicks/dp/0891079319/ref=asc_df_0891079319/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312178232056&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=8382721788778273739&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9007222&hvtargid=pla-434102216831&psc=1&tag=&ref=&adgrpid=60258870937&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvadid=312178232056&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=8382721788778273739&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9007222&hvtargid=pla-434102216831

More brainwashing, bluepilling shit. I remember this book having so much significance for me personally.

Basically a bunch of wooden puppets label each other with star-stickers and circle-stickers. Star stickers mean that you are talented at something and worthy of praise, circle stickers means you suck dick and have no value and warrant mockery.

Our main little puppet, "Punchinello", gets nothing but circle stickers his whole life, he's an ugly big nosed hunched over wooden puppet. Everyone hates him, nobody loves him. He has no value. Until one day he meets a girl puppet (of fucking course it's the female that provides salvation) where no stickers can stick on her, star or circle. He asked her about how that works, and she says that she learned how to not let the stickers stick if she just saw Eli, the puppet-maker (Old Testament God, Eli is a modification of "El" in Hebrew which just means "God").

He sees him and asks, "why did you make me so unable to do anything? why did you make me so I have no star stickers?" And Eli responds "all of my puppets are unique, and in the diversity of all my puppets, you are all equally special to me. I crafted and put effort into each and every one of you, designing you with perfect effort so you would all be unique in my eyes. Just because others value meaningless differences doesn't mean you are meaningless to me."

And with that, the first circle sticker fell off.

You just know that you are fucked in life if you relate to this book as a kid or a teenager. The average normscum piece of shit has no idea about this fucking book as religion is largely absent in a world where social validation and escapist infantilizing media fills that void. If you are alone and have to find God, find "higher values" than what other people ascribe to you - if you are Punchinello, you will be given stickers for your whole life. And no matter how much you cope, those stickers will never fall off.

here's your reply