Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Is this 600€ prebuilt PC good?

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
It doesn't even have a dedicated graphics card :feelsUgh:

Instead of shitposting on incels.is you should learn about building a computer so you don't have to waste money on prebuilt rip-off garbage.

I need rope button on my pc

nah its not good, its a CPU with decent integrated graphics.
maybe you can get a cheap second hand rx 570 and at least a R5 1600 AF for the same price, thats how i saved a lot of money back at 2021.

No it's a pile of shit.

These 3 options within your budget are way better (The lenovo one in particular is quite good for the price):
Amazon product ASIN B08WRV9B1GView: https://www.amazon.de/-/en/BREUNOR-Catastrophe-Gaming-10100F-Windows/dp/B08WRV9B1G/ref=sr_1_15?crid=26CUB2CIEBHT8&keywords=gaming+pc&qid=1668557277&sprefix=gaming+pc%2Caps%2C357&sr=8-15
Amazon product ASIN B0989W66C2View: https://www.amazon.de/-/en/IdeaCentre-Desktop-GeForce-Windows-Keyboard/dp/B0989W66C2/ref=d_pd_vtp_sccl_2_1/257-6067003-6125458?pd_rd_w=O9b2o&content-id=amzn1.sym.413ff9bc-0d43-401f-8064-acc957a888d0&pf_rd_p=413ff9bc-0d43-401f-8064-acc957a888d0&pf_rd_r=5WQGJQ7V7BP006GX9GE0&pd_rd_wg=GRYGY&pd_rd_r=950cc75c-b6bb-43e1-85b3-1e14135af01a&pd_rd_i=B0989W66C2&psc=1

Look at your local online marketplace for someone selling a used gaming PC,
or at least buy an old office PC and install something like a GTX 1650 in it.

If you have a bit of money and technical knowhow you can upgrade the power supply of said office PC and put a better graphics card

Last edited:
Instead of shitposting on incels.is you should learn about building a computer so you don't have to waste money on prebuilt rip-off garbage.
Tru,prebuilt pc's usually have shit psu,motherboard,and if the computer has a dedicated gpu it's usually a blower style cooler card which is loud af under load. That's why i built my own pc

Tru,prebuilt pc's usually have shit psu,motherboard,and if the computer has a dedicated gpu it's usually a blower style cooler card which is loud af under load. That's why i built my own pc
View attachment 675939
How can I find out which parts are good and which parts are compatible with what?

this sentiment is bullshit. my ASUS prebuilt provided amazing value for money with its packaged windows license and everything. I've been able to upgrade it since and I'm still using the base container and motherboard 9 years later while also able to play modern titles like Resident Evil 8.

Brother please do not buy prebuilt pcs i beg you
You only are gonna waste a ton of money which can help you buy better copes

lolz. building your own pc not only requires work and research, its also just as expensive if not more expensive (depending on your location).

Save up more and get a good prebuild brand. Just simply use google.

"Best price/performance pre built PC's of 2022"

Type shit like that in and read/research.

Brother please do not buy prebuilt pcs i beg you
You only are gonna waste a ton of money which can help you buy better copes
I have bought prebuilt even when could make myself because sometimes u get the warranty boost which imo can justify the extra $ waste.

this sentiment is bullshit. my ASUS prebuilt provided amazing value for money with its packaged windows license and everything. I've been able to upgrade it since and I'm still using the base container and motherboard 9 years later while also able to play modern titles like Resident Evil 8.
agreed, many times the prebuilt has more value if you choose carefully. Personally I will probably buy a prebuilt Alienware r 13 sometime next year just because case looks better anything else I have seen

600€ for a pre-built PC nowadays seems too low, probably cheap components and it will struggle with recent games. You want to find something that can run recent games 60FPS in at least medium settings, that's the minimum I ask. Maybe with 1000€ you can find something more interesting.