Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Russian rap rans?

AnilBashir

AnilBashir

I have a message for you
Give me recommendations. I don't understand the words but it goes hard as fuck

Rap *fans jfl

MORGENSTHERN

In the middle of the war, Nope
what does that mean. The music that exists doesn't just disappear. Or are you trying to show solidarity with Ukraine jfl

what does that mean. The music that exists doesn't just disappear. Or are you trying to show solidarity with Ukraine jfl
I have friends in ukraine so i cant really support the war, And no none of them are jews, The war is stupid.

I have friends in ukraine so i cant really support the war, And no none of them are jews, The war is stupid.
You are a moron if you think telling me a Russian rapper's name is going to harm your friends

And if russia wins, Stalker 2 wont come out on PC SO FUCK OFF!, Russia aleredy killed one of the developers and started laughing about it, Strange nation.

You are a moron if you think telling me a Russian rapper's name is going to harm your friends
Never implied that faggot, Dont switch the narrative

Russia can go suck a dick, All they have is broken soviet machinery and poorly trained soldiers

Never implied that faggot, Dont switch the narrative
Ok so what the fuck are you saying. I asked if anyone could give me names of Russian rappers and you said "nope not during the war". And then said you can't support the war because of your friends in Ukraine. What OTHER meaning could I get from all that?

Ok so what the fuck are you saying. I asked if anyone could give me names of Russian rappers and you said "nope not during the war". And then said you can't support the war because of your friends in Ukraine. What OTHER meaning could I get from all that?
Didnt read, Ive made my point.

Give me Ukrainian rappers then it all sounds the fucking same to me :lul:

I want to help your friends in Ukraine who definitely aren't jews, please give me some Ukrainian rappers names so I can listenmaxx and save them

Ppl be like ooooh i am inzel i am so lonely

Inzelz do have friends now, exquisite

Im a rape fan

I want to see a beautiful rock instead of an Nazi officer

As part Russian i didn't even know Russian rap exists