Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any science fictioncels here? Tencent's three body problem series is on youtube

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
For you guys that are interested about this book The Three Body Problem by Cixin Liu:

"Set against the backdrop of China's Cultural Revolution, a secret military project sends signals into space to establish contact with aliens. An alien civilization on the brink of destruction captures the signal and plans to invade Earth. Meanwhile, on Earth, different camps start forming, planning to either welcome the superior beings and help them take over a world seen as corrupt, or to fight against the invasion. The result is a science fiction masterpiece of enormous scope and vision."

As you all know I really like Cixin Liu's Remembrance of earth's past trilogy.

The tv series of the book is incredibly drawn out and slow but still good imo.

Netflix is making their version of The Three Body Problem and its much more condensed I hear (because Americans like more action, plot, and twists). Tencent's version is more "cerebral" as the reviewers say.

Anyways here it is:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-UO8jbrIoM&list=PLMX26aiIvX5oCR4bBg2j0W4KKgjYtYBfv

Last edited:
I would support the aliens