Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any scientific proof you find older women more attractive than younger as you age ?

stalin22

stalin22

Banned
-
From a purely looks standpoint

If that's the case then why do women spend billion of dollars of makeup trying to look like 20s

Why do women exercise and stay fit

Ages of partners men and women find most attractive

While individually there might be all kinds of cases, for men as a group I have never seen anything suggesting something along those lines.

View attachment 825803
While individually there might be all kinds of cases, for men as a group I have never seen anything suggesting something along those lines.
Men can fuck anything tho
So they just brainwash themselves into thinking older women are more attractive to them because of maturity or something bullshit

Youthful looks are number one priority for most Men.

I've seen cucks claim overwise
They are afraid not to be called pedo and creep. Everyone likes pretty people and being young looking, having tight face, smooth skin, firmness, is big part of looking good. Cherry picking older foids like Monica Bellucci or Jessica Alba just proves this point because they look much younger than their age.

View attachment 825803
The red points might drop a lot lower as well in the future. It is clear that even older women want a youthful-looking chad. And if you look at the red points closely you will notice that already at the point this study was conducted, women want a younger partner once they're above the age of 35. Although they won't all admit it currently. And if you cope with muh masculinity and maturity jfl In this society women don't need a strong man. They want a young tall chad, his personality doesn't matter nearly as much. The woman is entertained and simultaneously protected already by all her beta orbiters and jestermaxers.

They are afraid not to be called pedo and creep. Everyone likes pretty people and being young looking, having tight face, smooth skin, firmness, is big part of looking good. Cherry picking older foids like Monica Bellucci or Jessica Alba just proves this point because they look much younger than their age.
Lol not even that they think 45 yos men are only into soccor moms

Although I think a lot of younger boy do have some interest in milfs as they might me more kind and generous to boys

The red points might drop a lot lower as well in the future. It is clear that even older women want a youthful-looking chad. And if you look at the red points closely you will notice that already at the point this study was conducted, women want a younger partner once they're above the age of 35. Although they won't all admit it currently. And if you cope with muh masculinity and maturity jfl In this society women don't need a strong man. They want a young tall chad, his personality doesn't matter nearly as much. The woman is entertained and simultaneously protected already by all her beta orbiters and jestermaxers.
Older women want a betabuxx

Although I think a lot of younger boy do have some interest in milfs as they might me more kind and generous to boys
I don't think it matters your age to what age group you're attracted to. When I was 15 I was attracted to foids aged 15-45, now when I'm 36 I'm still attracted to 15-45. Men are less picky and are attracted to broad range of foids, but if we could choose, most of us would all go for 16-22 aged foids.

I would bet the red points already are lower and always were, women lie in most surveys to make themselfs look better, so I always slightly adjust what they say towards the less flattering direction as a preemptive meassure to come closer to the real value. I just posted the pic because OP asked about male attraction. Which is also wrong, obviously, since the scale had age 20 at the lower bound and most people are either in denial or won't admit to finding girls below age of consent sexually attractive.