Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any suggestions on stuff to watch on Netflix or YouTube?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
The only YouTubers I watch are sidemen logan Paul and David dobrik and that's only cuz I have nothing better to watch. I need suggestions for good YouTubers I can watch.

On Netflix I like stuff that are realistic and serious but also kinds light-hearted at the same time I dunno how to explain like prison break and Goodfellas and wolf of wall Street.

Bruh I'm unbelievably bored rn.

Human Centipede
Download 3

Watch One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest

A based YouTuber I follow recommended "the Kingdom" lately, so it may be worth a watch.

If you enjoy it please let me know, I may renew my Netflix subscription.

Scissor seven is a pretty underrated Netflix anime, gonna watch the second season when it comes out on thursday.

The unabomber documentary looks cool, watched the first episode.
Breaking bad, prison break.

Recent thing I saw that's also available on Netflix = Rise of Empires: Ottoman.

I watch some long boring videos that hardly gets 50 views lol, trust me you don't want to watch that stuff :feelshaha:

Scissor seven is a pretty underrated Netflix anime, gonna watch the second season when it comes out on thursday.
Didn't expect the chinese to make a good anime or whatever you would call it. There is a second season coming too.

escape from new york

I think most youtubers are phaggots tbh.

watch some gameplays of Battlefield on YT

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back