Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any incel youtubers to watch?

Cmonk

Cmonk

Greycel
★★
All I see on YouTube are red pilled chads and blue pilled normies. Telling us how to get girls with their worthless advice and I want to watch black pilled YouTubers I can relate to. The only ones I watch so far are wheat waffles and the blackpilled joker. Are there any other good incel YouTubers to watch?

I really like dbdr (dead by daylight rants) he is how I found about the blackpill since I heard the term "jestermaxxing" when I first heard it, I found the word fucking hilarious I laughed out loud so I saw some guy called dbdr make a video about jestermaxxing
But yeah I reccomend dbdr

All I see on YouTube are red pilled chads and blue pilled normies. Telling us how to get girls with their worthless advice and I want to watch black pilled YouTubers I can relate to. The only ones I watch so far are wheat waffles and the blackpilled joker. Are there any other good incel YouTubers to watch?
Blackpilljesus has a good youtube channel
IncelTV is another one
Alphamalelifestyle is a muslim blackpill channel

I talk about my life and situations people would find relateable but I'm not telling the name.

BPJ doesn’t upload anymore and takes most of his videos down, the biggest BP YouTube channels beside soywaffles are just TikTok ragefuel dumps

Thinking-Ape
dbdr
Rehab Room
Mystery School
Travis Blackpill

ZoomerTrader, been watching him since his old channel got deleted at 15k couple months back
haven't seen him in a while and holy shit he's at 100k

I really like dbdr (dead by daylight rants) he is how I found about the blackpill since I heard the term "jestermaxxing" when I first heard it, I found the word fucking hilarious I laughed out loud so I saw some guy called dbdr make a video about jestermaxxing
But yeah I reccomend dbdr
Alright I’m going to have to check him out thanks.

ZoomerTrader, been watching him since his old channel got deleted at 15k couple months back
haven't seen him in a while and holy shit he's at 100k
I’m gonna have to check him out thank you.

Alright I’m going to have to check him out thanks.
If you are keen you can listen to it whilst doing stuff, 95% of his videos are basically audio only and the video portion doesnt provide anything except dbd gameplay

I really like dbdr (dead by daylight rants)
Once he was telling a story and said "This kid was so fat the rolls pouring off his forehead gave him hunter eyes" I swear I laughed for a year straight

Once he was telling a story and said "This kid was so fat the rolls pouring off his forehead gave him hunter eyes" I swear I laughed for a year straight
Hahaha :feelskek:
I must not have seen that video or recalled it but that is magnificent
He does a great job of speaking/storytelling

Yeah

1. Rehab room: https://youtube.com/@rehabroom1?si=batZ1ZlC7aDszyIK

2. Dbdr: https://youtube.com/@Dbdr?si=i6DxE17HGStRFBmF

3. Corey's corner: https://youtube.com/@coreyscorner9092?si=369We640M00HM5J9

Amr is goat. I love his videos. My favorite is the one where he's taller than the ceiling of a restaurant in Mexico :lul:
He’s the one who introduced me to the blackpill from mgtow coping. Although there was someone else before him, but he only casually mentioned it sometimes at a glance and didn’t tell us what it was really about.

anyone know where Todd is
I think he got banned

Almost all of them are not active anymore.

Old content from wheatwaffles was good. This was before he became a scammer.

There is some old guy on BetterBachelor, i like his content to some degree.

Started watching him now, he's fucking funny and relatable
He is a fakecel, he 6`0, and white, lives in a subhuman neighbourhood, he can easily ascend, he even states that most people around him are manlets. He's a fucking larper:lasereyes:

He’s the one who introduced me to the blackpill from mgtow coping. Although there was someone else before him, but he only casually mentioned it sometimes at a glance and didn’t tell us what it was really about.
Same. I was mgtow before finding Amr. Mgtow couldn't answer the ethnic question. It's still polluted by society's lies. A big step in the right direction, but it's a very long path.

The Nite Monkey

I've been a big fan of darkcel For the last few years.
View: https://youtu.be/2z9JxV8dbvo?si=xB1avMq0VTK4EJRO
, He has some really good stuff on there. In fact there's quite a bit of black pill channels to choose from.