Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Any tips to fit in with the Normiefags/NTfags?

copepill

copepill

very schizo
★★
No matter how hard I try to fit in with the normies, I'm always seen as an outsider, an abused dog left out in the cold. It feels like they have a sixth sense for detecting my mask, knowing that I'm just desperately trying to blend in. Why do they always see through my facade? Is there any way to make the mask more convincing, to avoid their judgment and finally feel accepted, even just a little?

Be atleast 5 facially and have a NT brain.

No matter how hard I try to fit in with the normies, I'm always seen as an outsider, an abused dog left out in the cold. It feels like they have a sixth sense for detecting my mask, knowing that I'm just desperately trying to blend in. Why do they always see through my facade? Is there any way to make the mask more convincing, to avoid their judgment and finally feel accepted, even just a little?
Are you even ugly?

What country and age group are we talking about?

Below average
Why would you want to fit in with the Normiefags? They clearly do not like you

Save yourself from embarrassment brocel

Why would you want to fit in with the Normiefags? They clearly do not like you

Save yourself from embarrassment brocel
I absolutely despise all of them. But I feel so lonely and I don't know how to cope anymore. I also look like a loser because I'm always alone by myself.

"Fake it till you make it", i.e. lie and make up stories. Keep your lies small and believable so no1 can verify and dismantle them (CIA technique). Don't go too much into detail. If you feel uncomfortable lying/are low inhib -> alcohol/benzos can help with that.

In the law of attraction movement, "act as if you already have it", or simply "act as if", is a central concept:

How do you get yourself to a point of believing? Start make-believing. Be like a child, and make-believe. Act as if you have it already. As you make-believe, you will begin to believe you have received.
— Rhonda Byrne, The Secret (2006)

Without having anything to offer , there is no such thing. U need either looks or status, money included for friends, so take that as u will. Id suggest building up your skills and or looks or forget about having “friends”

I absolutely despise all of them. But I feel so lonely and I don't know how to cope anymore. I also look like a liser because I'm always alone by myself.
It's ok brocel, this is the right community for you
EnApdOxXcAEVPv1.jpg

Kill them all with ER method (in game)

18-25 austria
North American fel unfortunately. But one thing Zi think that could help is that you want to appear friendly but not a total pushover lapdog. When you talk to people, be active and ask questions, and nod and say mm and stuff. Normies love to talk and they respect people who actively listen.

I noticed that normfags will treat you better if you really hate them. Think constantly ablut how you hate them all, and they will subconciously treat you better.

If you treat them like a normal human being, they will see it as a weakness and will bully you.

If your on this site your never fitting in with normies

I absolutely despise all of them. But I feel so lonely and I don't know how to cope anymore. I also look like a loser because I'm always alone by myself.
Try to find some incel friends you will actually have something in common
Normies and incels arent going to have anything in common apart from maybe gaming but thats not enough to keep a real friendship between a normie and a inkwell

Think about it normies are going clubbing together gaming together playing sports they do shit with eachother constantly

unless u grew up nt you will never be like them especially if u have bad genes

One of my friends who I was friends with for years ended up ascending into a htn
And now he has become a full on normie with another friend group and a gf

We used to get on because we were both low status gamers and had weird personalities and liked offensive memes

If we met now we wouldnt be friends
We are only “friends” now because we’ve know each other for so long

Ideally you should find someone with atleast a couple similar traits to you who is on a similar looks level to you or atleast lives a similar life to you like being neet/incel

My only real friend is very similar to me except he isnt blackpilled and he is way closer to being nt then me but he is still a shy and weird person so we get on because of that we also like alot of similar shit

Read this

Be atleast 5 facially and have a NT brain.
NT brain matters most. Look at guys hanging out, there's probably a sub5 in it that's simply NT. NTpill is brutal, and there's NOTHING you can do about it.

You can't. You may think you're looking nt and confident but to them you're just as disabled as always.

You can't. You may think you're looking nt and confident but to them you're just as disabled as always.
Best thing to do is just have a good looking face or try to do behavioral therapy

+ for drugs because they lower walls of both parties. I'm also trying to figure out how to fit in with the daytime people you find outside because they always distance themselves from me when I approach

Being with them is worst.