Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Having to lie to normies to "fit in"

gael28

gael28

nunca empezó
★★
I despise having to lie to normies to fit in. Especially at work, I'm not sure if it's a spic thing but every mexican guy i've met has lost their virgnity by like 16/17.
Now on to the lying part, when I'm around them they tend to brag about their experiences with foids, I try to not say anything so they avoid asking me about my "experiences".
But if they do, I lie and say that i've lost my virginity and just make shit up about sex. They obviously believe it all since they're retarded but doing this sucks so bad. Hearing them speak about slaying latinas and what they do make me wanna er. and all these guys are around my age or younger :cryfeels:

It ain’t your fault

They probably know you're lying, but they're also lying or at least embellishing their stories. Normalfag behavior is lying and manipulation.

Fitting in is cucked

The facade won't last if you're not NT

Truecel trait: no one talks to you, so you never had the opportunity to lie in order to "fit in".

Do you fold easy under pressure?
I used to, when I felt like I had something to lose. Now I know that I don't, so it doesn't affect me.

Your first mistake was talking to normies.

I used to, when I felt like I had something to lose. Now I know that I don't, so it doesn't affect me.
That is good! I knew I had nothing to lose when I make others lives harder for fun.

I despise having to lie to normies to fit in. Especially at work, I'm not sure if it's a spic thing but every mexican guy i've met has lost their virgnity by like 16/17.
Now on to the lying part, when I'm around them they tend to brag about their experiences with foids, I try to not say anything so they avoid asking me about my "experiences".
But if they do, I lie and say that i've lost my virginity and just make shit up about sex. They obviously believe it all since they're retarded but doing this sucks so bad. Hearing them speak about slaying latinas and what they do make me wanna er. and all these guys are around my age or younger :cryfeels:
Normscum

Many normies place a huge value on sex, you realize that they think that the insult that stings the most is the insult that is related to virginity or the insult that is related to women not being romantically attracted to a guy or loving a guy or finding a guy attractive enough to the poiny to the point that they want to fuck him, by that you know that subconsciously that's what they place lots of value on.

How old are u?

Herd mentality, nevER works you will always gets isolated in it too

I know this is cope but what if their lying too

Also if they believe it probably means your good looking and nt enough for a girl

I used to lie about all of the secs

The trick is to be so annoying and crude about it that they leave you out of future secs talks.

I used to lie about all of the secs

The trick is to be so annoying and crude about it that they leave you out of future secs talks.
Yeah that’s what I do

Yeah that’s what I do
"My fiancée died in a car crash so I just can't love anyone anymore..." (Tears up a bit. Plus misty eyes) "I don't want to talk about it anymore..." (Ends all discussion.)

"My fiancée died in a car crash so I just can't love anyone anymore..." (Tears up a bit. Plus misty eyes) "I don't want to talk about it anymore..." (Ends all discussion.)
I make up stories about crazy sex orgy with girl and normies idiot get jealous

It's really annoying having to wear a social mask to go out and try to have a life, why the hell do you have to pretend to be a fucking zombie?

sounds like some retarded normies. Usually normies can easily tell when an autist is lying, and would capitalize on how you are a virgin making shit up in order to dominate you

It's really annoying having to wear a social mask to go out and try to have a life, why the hell do you have to pretend to be a fucking zombie?
Because NTs hate non NTs