Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Any voicecels

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I tried answering the lectures question in a workshop yesterday. I sounded like the biggest beta faggot in history. First of all I spoke too quietly that the professor had to ask me to repeat. JFL. after that I started mumbling and stuttering due to anxiety. Fml

My voice sounds like ogre

does a really deep ass voice count

everyone's like "wat"

that's why im a mute.

everyone's like "wat"

that's why im a mute.
My voice goes high pitched and quiet when talking to people. It's medium deepness when I talk to people I'm comfortable with

Yes i wish i were mute, that way i wouldn't have to hear myself speak, i can't fucking stand hearing my own voice, my voice is so deep that it can't be heard when normie pop music is being blasted to death in a restaurant or something, i can't even hear myself and so it goes down and due to anxiety over people telling me to repeat myself, it becomes high pitch and even more silent, people can't fucking hear me when combining these along with the fact that i have some larynx condition.
I have developed social anxiety because of this.

My voice changes throughout a convo. Yeah, I'm a voicecel.

I can't speak without having someone try to talk over me because I'm too beta. I hear roastie feminists talk about this like it's a female problem but it's not - "The Universal Phenomenon of Men Interrupting Women"
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/14/business/women-sexism-work-huffington-kamala-harris.html

everyone's like "wat"

that's why im a mute.
Getting the "wat" is the worst. I try to make myself slur my words less but it doesn't help.

Lucky not. I have a good, metalic and masculine voice.

Yeah im a voicecel. Im a 21 year old black male with the voice of a pre pubescent 15 year old. Also every time i talk people can never understand me cause of how soft spoken i am FML

having a deep voice is extremely underrated. for a lot of girls it adds 1 or 2 points to a guy thats average

Was it a catfish? Maybe the chad you used haloed your voice

No, when I talk to women over the phone (bank teller, store worker, etc) then I go there and they see me, there’s obvious disappointment.

my voice is apparently my only good quality. I worked in a call center and actually had girls hit on me over the phone because they couldn't see my face. (or because they wanted to avoid paying their bill more likely.) My female coworkers used to laugh at me like "haha if only your face matched your voice, such a waste."

Other factors might include I was the only white male in the call center and the target was rural texas, so having someone on the phone who wasn't thick curry accent was probably a blessing.

Approached 3 of the coworkers. One pretended to be lesbian to get away, one lets be friends ok? :), one ignore. There was an actual midget coworker who I kind of lusted after. Mostly her small hands for dick cope. Fuck it's depressing to remember.

When I get really relaxed my voice goes deeper. Normally its more of a nasal tenor.

My voice is shit, I sound like a trap tbh

I'm a voicecel/laughcel my laugh sounds like a 6yo girl.l,been made fun of every time I've ever laughed in public.