Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any way to moneymaxx?

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Recruit
★★★★
Is there any way to moneymaxx anymore?

1. Ordinary work doesn't pay anything so there's no moneymaxx with ordinary work
2. Anything that requires random luck like lotteries isn't moneymaxx
3. Someone trying to moneymaxx doesn't have money, so nothing that requires $1,000+ to create a business to moneymaxx

It seems like only foids can moneymaxx anymore in modern society. Foids have JBF privilege and OnlyFans. What do guys actually have in 2023 that will allow for moneymaxx? Does anyone have any real ideas for how to moneymaxx?

It seems like this entire civilization is now only a place where foids, Chads, kikes, and the rich get everything but guys are forced to be incels and LDAR with NEET, Hikkikomori, and be forever alone.

Define "ordinary work." If you advance far enough in a real career, you will live comfortably.

Is there any way to moneymaxx anymore?

1. Ordinary work doesn't pay anything so there's no moneymaxx with ordinary work
2. Anything that requires random luck like lotteries isn't moneymaxx
3. Someone trying to moneymaxx doesn't have money, so nothing that requires $1,000+ to create a business to moneymaxx

It seems like only foids can moneymaxx anymore in modern society. Foids have JBF privilege and OnlyFans. What do guys actually have in 2023 that will allow for moneymaxx? Does anyone have any real ideas for how to moneymaxx?

It seems like this entire civilization is now only a place where foids, Chads, kikes, and the rich get everything but guys are forced to be incels and LDAR with NEET, Hikkikomori, and be forever alone.
Jewber Eats or Jewdash driver but highly unlikely they will accept, Jewber Eats and Jewdash refused to accept me

Jewllery store heist

Define "ordinary work." If you advance far enough in a real career, you will live comfortably.
Careers are for chads and foids. I graduated from a university and never got any job. Nothing. Not even the lowest unskilled part-time work at retail stores or flipping hamburgers. There's not enough jobs for everyone anymore. And advancement isn't even guaranteed when foids and Jews and others get first priority for hiring and promotion. In 2022, $50,000 is uncommon income and that's workcel income. 25% to the government, the rest to pay off loans to banks or rent to a landlord, and then pay for inflation and other things leaving nothing left. Most jobs anywhere in the West pay 2,000 dollars or 2,000 euros every month. No way to moneymaxx if taxes, rent, and maybe loans take most of the money.

Jewllery store heist
I've serious thought about that option but it's not possible in English speaking countries. If I commit a heist, I should do it in a Nordic country because they are very easy on crime with light punishments.

All niches are being filled by ambitious hard working people guys. There's no easy money anywhere, not for longer than half a second.

Careers are for chads and foids. I graduated from a university and never got any job. Nothing. Not even the lowest unskilled part-time work at retail stores or flipping hamburgers. There's not enough jobs for everyone anymore. And advancement isn't even guaranteed when foids and Jews and others get first priority for hiring and promotion. In 2022, $50,000 is uncommon income and that's workcel income. 25% to the government, the rest to pay off loans to banks or rent to a landlord, and then pay for inflation and other things leaving nothing left. Most jobs anywhere in the West pay 2,000 dollars or 2,000 euros every month. No way to moneymaxx if taxes, rent, and maybe loans take most of the money.

That is a very self-destructive way to think. Never settle for "Well I just can't get a career." If you're still young enough to follow a career path you're passionate about, by all means follow it.

I say this as someone whose career is now dead thanks to my own complacency, someone who is facing a life paycheck to paycheck. It is not to be settled for.

That is a very self-destructive way to think. Never settle for "Well I just can't get a career." If you're still young enough to follow a career path you're passionate about, by all means follow it.

I say this as someone whose career is now dead thanks to my own complacency, someone who is facing a life paycheck to paycheck. It is not to be settled for.
I'm a wizardcel NEET with a somewhat hikkikomori lifestyle and doing LDAR. It's too late for me to have a career path or get a new education, not that going to a university means anything anymore, especially at my age. Life is for the young and after reaching age 30+, life is almost over as a wizardcel. All that's left is just LDAR misery and rotting away from being forever alone. Without having a girl, I don't have any motivation or hope anymore because everything is pointless.

I'm a wizardcel NEET with a somewhat hikkikomori lifestyle and doing LDAR. It's too late for me to have a career path or get a new education, not that going to a university means anything anymore, especially at my age. Life is for the young and after reaching age 30+, life is almost over as a wizardcel. All that's left is just LDAR misery and rotting away from being forever alone. Without having a girl, I don't have any motivation or hope anymore because everything is pointless.

I don't think you'll still feel this way if/when things get really bad financially for you.

I'm not saying if I could wave a magic wand and have my old job back, I would be like "Wow I guess I understand what really matters in life I renounce inceldom I don't need a woman to be happy." But I am saying that you ABSOLUTELY need money to not be miserable.

I don't think you'll still feel this way if/when things get really bad financially for you.

I'm not saying if I could wave a magic wand and have my old job back, I would be like "Wow I guess I understand what really matters in life I renounce inceldom I don't need a woman to be happy." But I am saying that you ABSOLUTELY need money to not be miserable.
I think you may be american and the person you are talking to is in a more favourable country for neets like some european countries or my country australia. I have limited life experience but America seems to be more "competitive" and "cutthroat". Basically, "if you have no money, make some". Whereas Australia for example wants to keep everyone middle class, not rich but not poor and working daily. If you become too successful in Australia, you get taxed a fuck ton (40%+), to the point where it's not worth the effort most of the time, and better to stay in a lower tax bracket.

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
Good Vibes Dancing GIF by French Montana

The trades sound more interesting to me (specifically becoming an electrician) for some reason than white collar work which seems harder to get into. Never went to college. Seems like even low iq rednecks can find a way to make okay money in them. Might not get rich, but compared to NeetBux it’d be a significant improvement in my quality of life.

if you are working a shit job you are just gonna survive and pay the bills. women and normies live life on easy fucking mode.

if you are working a shit job you are just gonna survive and pay the bills. women and normies live life on easy fucking mode.
This.

There's no point being a workcel struggling to survive and getting nowhere in life. If I ever became truly desperate and lost my ability to live as a NEET semi-Hikkikomori stress-free life, then I would just go to Berlin and get myself arrested for playing Horst Wessel Lied and giving the Nazi salute outside the Bundestag and hopefully go to a German prison for a few years then repeat it over and over. My life is already a prison so if I had to work just to be in a life prison, I would just get myself sent to a prison in a country with easy prisons better than a college dorm in the US.

People only work if there's something to work towards and work actually gives a benefit to life and allows savings. If I have no hope, will be incel, don't have any real freedom because freedom requires money and having friends and girlfriends, and my life is just LDAR, then there's no reason for me not to go to a prison in a country like Germany or Austria. Three meals of non-GMO food, ability to wear regular clothing, probably a private cell with a shower included, free healthcare, a bed, and other perks. Finland would be an even better country for me to go to prison if it came down to it. I'm so blackpill and LDAR that at this point, I consider some European prisons a better place than having to live life as a workcel.

NEETcel beats Workcel. If I can't ever moneymaxx then there's absolutely zero hope because at my age as an early wizardcel, things will just get worse and more difficult for me. I am not going to compete for a peasant job that never pays enough to moneymaxx and if I have to work just to live a miserable life outside of a prison and pay landlords and corporations everything, then I'll just go to prison to LDAR stress-free instead of being a slave for the rich and being a broke workcel.