Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The only way to move on as an incel

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Is to stop giving a shit about normies opinions. Like not bothered at all by their presence and acknowledge them as inferior vermin.

This is the only WAY you shouldn't feel shame nor feel intimidated by such scum.

One more thing as an incel that you must 100% do is stop caring about politics, if you're SFcel just quit that shit since your OWN people hate you and want you to commit suicide.

Be selfish, think only about yourself and when a normgroid tries to gaslight you or tell you how pathetic you are pretend that you did not hear anything.

When they look down on you don't let them live rent free in your head.

Embrace your inherent traits and stop putting on masks to please the normgroids who do not deserve it , doesn't matter if you lose friends if they cannot accept you for who you are then they were never real friends to begin with.

If you're a non-NT sperg like me do not speak to ANYONE , do not open up and show your weakness to people it is a grave mistake. Try to avoid everyone since anything can be used against you.

You are not obligated to speak to anyone.

@ElTruecel

One more thing as an incel that you must 100% do is stop caring about politics, if you're SFcel just quit that shit since your OWN people hate you and want you to commit suicide.

high iq thread, not caring about other people's opinions will make your life so much better. They already see you as inferior

high iq thread, not caring about other people's opinions will make your life so much better. They already see you as inferior
you are the person in control of your mind, thinking about your flaws will inevitably lead you to a worse place.

I've been bullied majority of my life but thanks to that I've programmed my brain to get used to abuse and I don't care about what others say.

It's a mindset that I've recently adopted hopefully I keep it up.

I wish I could ignore the hatred. I try to but my brain won't let me ignore their opinions :cryfeels:

I wish I could ignore the hatred. I try to but my brain won't let me ignore their opinions :cryfeels:
it takes some time trying to block thoughts out of your mind but once you master it , it is definitely worth it.

it takes some time trying to block thoughts out of your mind but once you master it , it is definitely worth it.
I will keep trying

If you're a non-NT sperg like me do not speak to ANYONE , do not open up and show your weakness to people it is a grave mistake. Try to avoid everyone since anything can be used against you.

Good points, I definitely agree, especially if you're no longer in school anymore and are living out in the real world with the adults, you have to gage the world based on what works and doesn't work in your favor. If people are just too shit to talk to, ignore their fucking asses and learn to isolate yourself without the company of others. It's hard to do so at first, yes, but overall you'll become more independent and less reliant on those, like you suggested, aren't your friends to begin with and will, undoubtedly betray you the moment of chance they get. As an incel, you must do shit for yourself, by yourself. The rest of society is your enemy, treat it as such.

you are the person in control of your mind, thinking about your flaws will inevitably lead you to a worse place.

I've been bullied majority of my life but thanks to that I've programmed my brain to get used to abuse and I don't care about what others say.

Free will is an illusion

society is your enemy
Soyciety definitely is.

But Marxism-Rodgerism teaches us how to turn the tables in our favor, and build a foidless society where we are free from the oppression that normies dish on us daily.

But Marxism-Rodgerism teaches us how to turn the tables in our favor, and build a foidless society where we are free from the oppression that normies dish on us daily.
Normie less as well

This part is so true, so tired of being taught this the hard way.

acknowledge them as inferior vermin.
Don't do this.

One more thing as an incel that you must 100% do is stop caring about politics
Do this.

Be selfish, think only about yourself and when a normgroid tries to gaslight you or tell you how pathetic you are pretend that you did not hear anything.

This is a lot harder to do than you think.

Come on, you don't think it's easy to stop doing that, right? I heard it since I was young and bluepilled. 'Stop caring what others think.' Yes. If only it was that easy.

What's sfcel?
Usually white incels that cope with Aryans, Nazis, 1488, that type of shit. Meanwhile white women are being creampied by Chad ethnic men.

Don't do this.

Do this.

This is a lot harder to do than you think.

Come on, you don't think it's easy to stop doing that, right? I heard it since I was young and bluepilled. 'Stop caring what others think.' Yes. If only it was that easy.

Usually white incels that cope with Aryans, Nazis, 1488, that type of shit. Meanwhile white women are being creampied by Chad ethnic men.
What does sf mean

Is to stop giving a shit about normies opinions. Like not bothered at all by their presence and acknowledge them as inferior vermin.

This is the only WAY you shouldn't feel shame nor feel intimidated by such scum.

Embrace your inherent traits and stop putting on masks to please the normgroids who do not deserve it , doesn't matter if you lose friends if they cannot accept you for who you are then they were never real friends to begin with.

You are not obligated to speak to anyone.

@ElTruecel
i think a couple of the friends i had were like this too. They tried to avoid mostly everyone. Some of them had friends but they only wanted to talk to them

Yes, knowing that you are mentally superior to the normie masses should be lifefuel for a good part of incels, there is no shame or lack of humility in admitting the truth

Yeah it's important. Used to be depressed about it now the worse insults will roll of my back. As a byproduct this makes one less high inhib and more prone to stand up for himself. In a street smart way though, you don't want to be a stupid peacoking thin skinned normie

i havent move on tbh, i feel like my time has stop and my body slowly rot away. theres no one in my life and days just have no meaning

I'm guessing this doesn't work if you actually want to work somewhere as having to do something important and difficult like work will make it impossible to ignore their opinions. Random niggers and haters are easier to ignore if you aren't forced to interact with them.