Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any whitepiller?

uglyshiitman

uglyshiitman

Chinkcel
What’s your life philosophy?Tell me about it.it’ll be a great pleasure for me to read your opinion!

Whitepillers are deluded scums that should be cleansed from the surface of this Earth.

Take the whitepill :whitepill:

What’s your life philosophy?Tell me about it.it’ll be a great pleasure for me to read your opinion!
idk whats the white pill autism even but man you should never be a bitch. inject t, hit gym for your own sake to walk down street knowing you can beat any normie the fuck up of they disrespect ya. be yourself this life is temporar, after life matters not this life

mods asleep u can tell me if ur fakecel
I've been in this community for more than six years, if I was a foid mods would have banned me long ago you whitepilled zoomer pleb.

I'm still developing my whitepill philosophy.

What I'm thinking about now is social insects: bees, termites, ants. The vast majority of individuals in these species are sexless drones, yet their work contributes to the survival and propagation of the species' genes.

Likewise, sterile men, celibate men, castrated men, etc. may well contribute to the propagation of the human species' genes, even while being sexless non-breeders.

Newton, Tesla, daVinci and others did more for the propagation of human DNA than most individual breeders.

Having a certain number of non-breeders is natural for most species, some mammals have over 90% inceldom rates. It doesn't seem to be very different with humans.

Human non-breeders could and should feel proud of living and of their accomplishments. The idea that only sexhavers' lives have merit is a joke invented by degenerate sexhavers. In fact, through history, some of the most respected and revered men were sexually abstinent (sahus, fakirs, monks, priests, celibate inventors, geniusies, the occasional cynical misanthrope etc.).

It seems to me, that it is the fault of our degenerate era, in which the celebrities are sportsball players, lewd "musicians", and and literal prostitutes, for sexless men to be so mistreated, disrespected in soyciety. A soyciety that mistreats High-IQ STEMmaxxed ricecels like Cho, but enshrines a prostitue like Belle Delphine is a sick soyciety, and one whose praise we should not seek, but rather build our own ways (no MGTOW) in which we make something useful out of the lives we have, instead of surrendering to the debauchery that has resulted in the pain that we share.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

What I'm thinking about now is social insects: bees, termites, ants. The vast majority of individuals in these species are sexless drones, yet their work contributes to the survival and propagation of the species' genes.

Likewise, sterile men, celibate men, castrated men, etc. may well contribute to the propagation of the human species' genes, even while being sexless non-breeders.
Ultimate proof the whitepill is cuck central. Back in the 2010's, there was only blackpill and basedness. Now we have to suffer some globo homo cuck positive thinking ideology that was created by reddit neckbeards and foids to subvert the blackpill.

Ultimate proof the whitepill is cuck central. Back in the 2010's, there was only blackpill and basedness. Now we have to suffer some globo homo cuck positive thinking ideology that was created by reddit neckbeards and foids to subvert the blackpill.
What a non-breeder does every single second of his existence is ultimately subsidizing some breeder or another.

As a non-breeder, everything you do is cucked, even suicide.

The only non-cucked activity is breeding. Even building a legacy to bequeath your offspring incurs in collateral benefit to other breeders.

As a non-breeder, whether incel or sterile, you were already terminally cucked with ultimate prejudice by nature, God, or foids' mating criteria. There is no escape.

That said, since there are different levels of genetic relatedness between individuals, there must be different levels of genetic self-interest. For instance, identical twin brothers, one who is a breeder, and one who is sterile. The sterile brother, if he choses to spend all his money on whores, would be subsidizing the breeding of less related DNA (the whores' and her pimp's) than if he choses to stay sexless and subsidize his nephew, whose paternal DNA is indistinguishable from his own. The uncle scenario is, therefore, less cucked than the whoremongering scenario.

Likewise, a bee that works for the benefit of her hive, who is genetically related to her, is less cucked than a rebel bee that decides to live alone, foraging all by herself, since in the latter case all her effort will not subsidize the propagation of her genes, but will only help the insects, bacteria and fungi that will consume her in the end.

Last edited:
The uncle scenario is, therefore, less cucked
Still cucked. That's why the whitepill leads to delusion and should be banned. At least the blackpill doesn't try hard to rewrite a narrative where cuckoldry suddenly becomes acceptable.

At least the blackpill doesn't try hard to rewrite a narrative where cuckoldry suddenly becomes acceptable
The blackpill is a set of facts. It doesn't contain narrative or moral acceptability criteria. You're confusing the blackpill with the bluepill, which is a moralistic creed. The blackpill is amoral.

Still cucked
Can you think of something LESS CUCKED that the sterile twin brother could do with his time and energy?

I have been seriously pondering about the least cucked thing I could do with my life. If you can't think of something less cucked to do, then you're just criticizing imperfections, which is not a valid argument, it's a coward's way of not contributing with the discussion.

I'm not advocating cuckoldry, that would be you with your bluepilled delusions of perfect non-cuckoldry. I'm pointing out that there are ways of leading the least cucked life possible.

The way forward is to think of the least cucked life you could live, instead of despairing over fantasies of perfection that are meaningless, as even a giga breeder like Genghis Khan ultimately subsidized the breeding of many other mongols who eventually bred foids in the conquered lands.

Last edited: