Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s your worst experience with people talking to you like they’re better than you?

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★
I’ve had people talk to me like I’m inferior to them it doesn’t feel good I don’t reply to people who talk to me like they’re better than me because they’re not worth my attention and it would be foolish to argue with them.

I’ve had some guy tell me I was an omega male while I’ve also had some other guy telling me he was an alpha male. Some guy in a group chat talked down on me like he useally would to tell me I had no power here. I could go on with examples I’d like to read any example anyone is willing to share from personal experience sharing is voluntary so there is no pressure to share if your not comfortable with sharing.

Bosses from work and teachers from school. And anyone who was usually better-looking than me, although there was always the rude and cunty normie or Sub-Five. So yeah, everyone.
However, my worst experience would have to be when I forgot my password at work. My boss (who was a foid) was being a super cunt about it, and I had to suffer signing in through the old-fashioned way with my card instead of the phone so, which led to some fun moments of making eye contact with all the other works. So yeah, it was a good time overall.

Last edited:
I don't feel much, except online. Online ones are esp bad. Usually, I would make long rants about something, and often include things ilke statistics and data, arguing points, but they would give me one worded responses or call me stupid or not understanding things, despite the fact that i, infact, does understand things, and they just throw insults at me.

Bosses from work and teachers from school. And anyone who was usually better-looking than me, although there was always the rude and cunty normie or Sub-Five. So yeah, everyone.
However, my worst experience would have to be when I forgot my password at work. My boss (who was a foid) was being a super cunt about it, and I had to suffer signing in through the old-fashioned way with my card instead of the phone so, which led to some fun moments of making eye contact with all the other works. So yeah, it was a good time overall.
Some people act like they’re better than other people for shallow reasons it’s absolutely horrible and I’m so sorry you’ve had to deal with people like that. It’s no suprise when someone acts like they’re better than someone for a shallow reason just take a look at how much social media has fed the ego’s of normies

I was friends with chads as a kid and they always talked to me like they were above me

I’ve had people talk to me like I’m inferior to them it doesn’t feel good I don’t reply to people who talk to me like they’re better than me because they’re not worth my attention and it would be foolish to argue with them.

I’ve had some guy tell me I was an omega male while I’ve also had some other guy telling me he was an alpha male. Some guy in a group chat talked down on me like he useally would to tell me I had no power here. I could go on with examples I’d like to read any example anyone is willing to share from personal experience sharing is voluntary so there is no pressure to share if your not comfortable with sharing.
My Cousins
Kept talking about how many times they had sex and showing off their chats of girls

I fucking hate them
I want a gun in their mouth and blast it off with no haste

Asked a currycel for directions but then this couple near him came out of nowwhere and they laughed at me and explained the directions in a manner which made it seem like I was a pre schooler. Didn't even give me the right directions and I didn't ask them. Fucking idiots.

I had to ask another person outside the building and he gave me the proper directions in a civilised manner, so at least I got to where I was supposed to.

As a kid I had a "friend" who once invited me and some obese kinderfoid for overpriced kebab and then they were completely ignoring me and the only time he talked to me was saying hi, bye and asking to lend some money.
I wasn't very assertive so I was just sitting there the whole time

I have been told stuff like this all the time. Recently a guy who is a fat drug dealer obnoxious peice of shit, he gets me in trouble with the police by being fat and loud, and then after tells me it's my fault and I wasted my whole life and shit like that. I don't even care at this point. He will get his some day . Fat cunts like him don't make it far on the streets.

Some people act like they’re better than other people for shallow reasons it’s absolutely horrible and I’m so sorry you’ve had to deal with people like that. It’s no suprise when someone acts like they’re better than someone for a shallow reason just take a look at how much social media has fed the ego’s of normies
Yes. Narcissism has become commonplace. Social media has ruined a generation. Of course, it's not just social media but basic biology as people show biases and preferences for those with good genes thanks to the Halo Effect while Sub-Fives suffer from the Failo Effect. Brtual reality.

Asked a currycel for directions but then this couple near him came out of nowwhere and they laughed at me and explained the directions in a manner which made it seem like I was a pre schooler. Didn't even give me the right directions and I didn't ask them. Fucking idiots.

I had to ask another person outside the building and he gave me the proper directions in a civilised manner, so at least I got to where I was supposed to.
I’ve had people talk to me like they thought I was stupid I can relate to how insulting it feels as I have experienced it far to many times in life. When I was on a group chat online computer call I was on an old slow computer when I listened to what this guy was telling me to do try and help me keep up with everyone else in the chat he didn’t consider how slow my computer was and assumed I was the slow one I got talked to like I was so stupid the guy trying to guide me through what I was doing on the computer said kids could follow directions better than me. How slow I was had more to do with how slow my computer was and not how slow in the head I was

my younger brother. every single day he will bring up a feature about me and subtly talk about how his is better. one day he will flex in the mirror and tell me "why is my frame bigger than yours if we have the same genetics?", the next day, "why are my muscles bigger if ive gone to the gym for less time than you?". this goes on and on with every other feature he has, his face, his eyes, his nose, his jaw, his height. he loves knowing that he's genetically superior than his older brother and loves bragging about it.

Yes. Narcissism has become commonplace. Social media has ruined a generation. Of course, it's not just social media but basic biology as people show biases and preferences for those with good genes thanks to the Halo Effect while Sub-Fives suffer from the Failo Effect. Brtual reality.
It’s basic human nature to see someone as someone who is more likely to fail due to their looks. I’ve got a small light build and it cause people to see me as the kind of guy who would loose to most other guys in fights. I remember telling some guy outside a club they’re was a fight in the night club I just went to. his response was to tel me I did not have muscle I see his response as an attempt at belittling me as the kind of guy who would easily get smashed by any other guy on the street. I’m passive so I never give an agressive response to people who belittle me or insult me I just decide they’re egotistical attempt at trying to talk to me like I’m below them makes them not worth talking to. Most People prefer the company of people who will talk to them like an equal to the company of people who will talk to others like they’re better than others.

myself saw vids of hapa chad who made is entire personality about being 6'3 in Nippon

It’s basic human nature to see someone as someone who is more likely to fail due to their looks. I’ve got a small light build and it cause people to see me as the kind of guy who would loose to most other guys in fights. I remember telling some guy outside a club they’re was a fight in the night club I just went to. his response was to tel me I did not have muscle I see his response as an attempt at belittling me as the kind of guy who would easily get smashed by any other guy on the street. I’m passive so I never give an agressive response to people who belittle me or insult me I just decide they’re egotistical attempt at trying to talk to me like I’m below them makes them not worth talking to. Most People prefer the company of people who will talk to them like an equal to the company of people who will talk to others like they’re better than others.
Yes, that is true. Height and frame dictate a lot in this world, as taller people are simply respected more by virtue of their size. Size is an easy way of showing dominance; that is why Grizzly bears rear up on their hind legs to make themselves bigger. Other animals do this as well. Simple biology, the bigger thing, usually has more power and thus wins more often than not. Exceptions exist, but exceptions at the end of the day prove the rule.
I often wonder how my life would be playing out if I had grown five or more inches to reach six feet or more. I'd imagine that people would be showing me more respect simply because I was bigger, not because my personality had suddenly changed.

yeah many incels in denial tried to shove me and take their anger out on me when they weren’t so good looking themselves

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back