Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anY1 else hrere no friends????

@kyloren @"a good friend" @indari @facade @artoriaswolf are all my friends

nausea said:
here or irl?

You're a friend of mine also. We have some thoughtful conversations sometimes.

0 friends irl, 0 friends online

nausea said:
I don't remember having had any convo with you

We've had many conversations with me being under the guise of another username....

Framecel222 said:
What a disgusting sig.

If you are saying that bcs she has cum on her face... well ill let you know, thats the best part about it.

Dekim said:
If you are saying that bcs she has cum on her face... well ill let you know, thats the best part about it.

I'm a cum guzzling vampire.

KKtheHentaicel said:
nausea said:
I don't remember having had any convo with you
We've had many conversations with me being under the guise of another username....
hmmmmmm

I used to have a good group of friends, now that has been reduced quite significantly.

This forum makes up a lot of socialization throughout my time at uni.

Dekim said:

No, it's more the fact that she has an ugly smile.

Framecel222 said:

Standardceling again it seems.

Framecel222 said:

I cant even say that you are coping rn. You are either trolling or absolutely nuts.

KKtheHentaicel said:
Standardceling again it seems.

I mean I'd still date her cause I'm a fucking loser, but she clearly has an ugly smile.

Who's alt account is this?

Dekim said:
I cant even say that you are coping rn. You are either trolling or absolutely nuts.

I'm 100% serious. Take off your rice colored glasses lol.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Yes and I'm also a maths major, but I suck at it lol.

What about you :)?

I was good at it but I didn't enjoy it.

idkwattodowithlife said:

What are you taking? I took a lot of math courses for fun.

KyloRen said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
What are you taking? I took a lot of math courses for fun.
This coming semester Abstract Algebra I, Number Theory I, Real Analysis, and some stats.

What math courses did you take :)?

idkwattodowithlife said:
This coming semester Abstract Algebra I, Number Theory I, Real Analysis, and some stats.

I stopped at differential equations. Only calculus I was required for my major.

If I could do it over again I'd at least do a math minor, maybe major since no specific major is required to go into medicine here in the US.

KyloRen said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
I stopped at differential equations. Only calculus I was required for my major.
If I could do it over again I'd at least do a math minor, maybe major since no specific major is required to go into medicine here in the US.
Yeah, sounds about right. I'm not sure, if much maths is involved in medicine, but I assume it's unnecessary to go past calculus.

I've done differential equations too, it was kind of meh... Part of the reason, why I've picked a maths major was because I can't write essays for shit.

Good luck with med school btw :).

idkwattodowithlife said:
Yeah, sounds about right. I'm not sure, if much maths is involved in medicine, but I assume it's unnecessary to go past calculus.

I've done differential equations too, it was kind of meh... Part of the reason, why I've picked a maths major was because I can't write essays for shit.

There's some physics involved, and only rudimentary knowledge of math is necessary for it.

One of the reasons why I went science is because I hated writing essays as well. I've written a lot of lab reports, though. That's much better than analyzing works.

It starts in August. Still have plenty of time.

KyloRen said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
There's some physics involved, and only rudimentary knowledge of math is necessary for it.
One of the reasons why I went science is because I hated writing essays as well. I've written a lot of lab reports, though. That's much better than analyzing works.
It starts in August. Still have plenty of time.
Sounds great man.

Yeah, I prefer lab reports over essays too. I like the way science makes you think.

What science major did you complete? And what area of medicine your planning to go into?

idkwattodowithlife said:
Sounds great man.

Yeah, I prefer lab reports over essays too. I like the way science makes you think.

What science major did you complete? And what area of medicine your planning to go into?

Chem. 

I still don't know which specific field, but perhaps emergency medicine or internal medicine with further specialization down the line if I want to. I don't know how the Australian medical education system works, but I assume it must be similar.

wtf how is this even possible

Literally don't have any real friends

Who dares to tag me and delete it

Not a single friend or anything close,my only hope of gaining friends is going back home to live with my Chad brother and get some pity friends.

Richard spencer said:
Not a single friend or anything close,my only hope of gaining friends is going back home to live with my Chad brother and get some pity friends.
Meet me up in Charlottesville, North Carolina ;).

We both live in Australia, so we could take a plane together to attend to the next protest, yah know ;)?