Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dogs should be genocided, dogs are womens sex toys kill all dogs

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Kill dogs behead dogs disembowel dogs kill all dogs they are cucking you when you see a dog you know its breeding white pussy like no one else kill dogs

infect dogs with some virus or disease so they will transmit it to women they fuck

you know what to do guys

Dogs are a major reservoir for zoonotic infections. Dogs transmit several viral and bacterial diseases to humans. Zoonotic diseases can be transmitted to human by infected saliva, aerosols, contaminated urine or feces and direct contact with the dog. Viral infections such as rabies and norovirus and bacterial infections including Pasteurella, Salmonella, Brucella, Yersinia enterocolitica, Campylobacter, Capnocytophaga, Bordetella bronchiseptica, Coxiella burnetii, Leptospira, Staphylococcus intermedius and Methicillin resistance staphylococcus aureus are the most common viral and bacterial zoonotic infections transmitted to humans by dogs.

Dogs are trash, barking over the most random shit, spreading dog poop wherever they go, fucking Staceys in the back ...

I will molested and mutilated a random dog that i see to prevent dogpills spreading across the world.

I will molested and mutilated a random dog that i see to prevent dogpills spreading across the world.
Molesting the dog is the same as dogpill Kek, Dont become a dogpiller

Mentally lost cel arc

Molesting the dog is the same as dogpill Kek, Dont become a dogpiller
Please kill all dogs you see I hate dogs
Download 24

Images 17

Feed this bag of shit to chinks

If someone kisses a dog they have a high Chace of getting pinworms and tapeworms kill all dogs
crazy bitches kiss with them, let dog lick their ass and vagina, hope lots of parasites are transmitted to them.

It's actually not that hard to determine how many women fuck with dogs, forced checkups with a gynecologist can detect dog sperm and make a list of women who fuck with dogs, so they must get mark of shame

It's actually not that hard to determine how many women fuck with dogs, forced checkups with a gynecologist can detect dog sperm and make a list of women who fuck with dogs, so they must get mark of shame

It's time for retribution
For revenge

Time for dog genocide
Time to exterminate all dogs

it's not the dogs fault that the foids abuse them, rape and molest foids by rapists instead

Kill dogs behead dogs disembowel dogs kill all dogs they are cucking you when you see a dog you know its breeding white pussy like no one else kill dogs
run dogs over with a mazdaspeed6 (in GTA 4)