Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Anybody else enjoy killing prostitutes in GTA?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Whenever I see them, I run them over or hop out the car and punch them :feelsdevil:

Sometimes I shoot on them but ammo in GTA 5 isn't as common as ammo in the older GTA's

Cant remember the last time I played gta tbh. Some years ago now. But not really. It got fairly boring fairly quickly hitting a hooker in that game back in 2004. I think the main reason I found it funny then was also because of how the media was treating it. Hard to explain if you werent old enough to remember it. But countless magazines, TV stations etc, all were fucking crying about that aspect of it. "muh you can sleep with a hooker, beat her with a bat and take your money back".

I preferred to just see how much carnage I could cause and then try to see how long I could survive with all they could throw at me. Outside of the missions ofc, that was probably the more interesting part. Setting yourself your own targets.

I have never played a Grand Theft Auto game.

I think everyone who played the game enjoyed that. I did way back in 2002 when I got vice city on the ps2.

Now, I just have GTA advance for the game boy advance. But because of the tiny graphics, I can’t tell the difference between a prostitute and a normal pedestrian.. :feelswhere:

I used to this when I played GTA V frequently a few years back; I stopped playing the game and even uninstalled it on my Xbone since I got bored of it due to online losing its fun and already 100%ing the story.

But yeah, it was very fun to do so my favorite ways were: Running them over in a car, gunning them down -using a machine gun, AR, or shotgun- and blowing them up with a tank or other vehicle.

I prefer finding a prostitute, then carjacking a white van and running over the prostitute with the ut. But to each their own.