Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I ascended...

Hope you put us on the map

So you punched a foid just because? Guess I'll be the first in this thread to disapprove of unprovoked battery.

Wear a brass knuckle next time if you want to break bones.

She would have folded over if it was Chad.

good work brocel, they deserve it (in GTA RP). But keep surveillance cameras in mind when you’re doing this.

i shoplifted a braun once it's cost was 80 euros lmao , i think the cops knew it was me since i felt they were kind of following me (small town the place i stole is a big mall outside the town) , but they did nothing at all they even smiled while watching me from the car while i was drinking a coffee at the bar lol .

...I punched a foid right in her fucking head!

So, a couple of minutes ago, I was walking a round town, late at night.
I was feeling pretty pissed off over seeing a few couples here and there.
I've been feeling this urge to violently punch a random foid square in her fucking head, and this night, a few minutes ago, I actually did it!
When I walk pass a foid who's alone in a pretty empty area, I feel the urge to punch them, but I don't due to people being around.

Well, uptown, there are a few bars and a Sainsbury's nearby.
Not many people were about.
I walked into a nearby alleyway that leads to a multi-story car park as a short cut home.
Luckily for me, this blonde foid was walking towards me and she was alone, nobody else was around.
It was just her... and me.
She was on her phone, so she took no notice of me.
As I got closer to her, I clenched my fist.
As I was near enough to her, I raised my arm, reeled it back and struck her in the head.
I'll never forget the sound of the impact my fist had on her forehead.

I remember her reaction.
As I reeled my arm back, before I struck her, she looked up at me, she said: "What the fuck...?".
When I punched her, she fell back on the ground, she was in shock and gasping heavily.
As soon as she fell back, I ran for it, she also run away too, out the alley, the way I came.
No doubt, she run away looking for the nearest white knight to rescue her.

I feel very proud of myself, I hope I fucking traumatized that cunt.
Foids fucking hate me, ignore me, avoid me, want me dead, think I'm weird, creepy and ugly.
Yes, I do fucking hate women, they hated me first!

I hope that this incident is forever carved into her memory.
I hope that the image of me, that night: My shape and size, my black attire, my black beanie, my angry white face, I hope she never forgets it.
I hope she never forgets this, even if she continued to peacefully live out the natural term of her life.
Even if she lives for a hundred or even a thousand years.

Yeah, that's pretty much it.
Questions, please?
most based thing ever posted on this site.

I salute you saar

...I punched a foid right in her fucking head!

So, a couple of minutes ago, I was walking a round town, late at night.
I was feeling pretty pissed off over seeing a few couples here and there.
I've been feeling this urge to violently punch a random foid square in her fucking head, and this night, a few minutes ago, I actually did it!
When I walk pass a foid who's alone in a pretty empty area, I feel the urge to punch them, but I don't due to people being around.

Well, uptown, there are a few bars and a Sainsbury's nearby.
Not many people were about.
I walked into a nearby alleyway that leads to a multi-story car park as a short cut home.
Luckily for me, this blonde foid was walking towards me and she was alone, nobody else was around.
It was just her... and me.
She was on her phone, so she took no notice of me.
As I got closer to her, I clenched my fist.
As I was near enough to her, I raised my arm, reeled it back and struck her in the head.
I'll never forget the sound of the impact my fist had on her forehead.

I remember her reaction.
As I reeled my arm back, before I struck her, she looked up at me, she said: "What the fuck...?".
When I punched her, she fell back on the ground, she was in shock and gasping heavily.
As soon as she fell back, I ran for it, she also run away too, out the alley, the way I came.
No doubt, she run away looking for the nearest white knight to rescue her.

I feel very proud of myself, I hope I fucking traumatized that cunt.
Foids fucking hate me, ignore me, avoid me, want me dead, think I'm weird, creepy and ugly.
Yes, I do fucking hate women, they hated me first!

I hope that this incident is forever carved into her memory.
I hope that the image of me, that night: My shape and size, my black attire, my black beanie, my angry white face, I hope she never forgets it.
I hope she never forgets this, even if she continued to peacefully live out the natural term of her life.
Even if she lives for a hundred or even a thousand years.

Yeah, that's pretty much it.
Questions, please?
Incredibly based thread, you deserve Incel of the year my friend. :feelsYall:

You should've saved your rage for one that actually gives you a dirty look, or avoids eye contact with you by looking down at the ground because she's "scared". You wasted your freedom!

You should've saved your rage for one that actually gives you a dirty look, or avoids eye contact with you by looking down at the ground because she's "scared". You wasted your freedom!
Somebodies got to put foids in their place.

Yea, but you gotta target the right ones. If you wrong someone that never even noticed you, you get bad karma in return.
The foid I punched was an 18 year old blonde Stacey.
She probably already had her first abortion and has a picture of it mounted on her bedroom wall.