Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anybody else feel like they shouldnt be an adult?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I have missed so many things in my youth, I missed going to parties, getting into fights, doing stupid shit, experiencing teenage love, hanging out with friends, kissing a girl, losing my virginity at the same time as my highschool girlfriend as we look into each others eyes with passion and whisper that we love each other into our ears,
I still can't believe I'm 21 years old, I never imagined my life would turnout this way, I still feel like a highschool student that is trying to finally get laid.

I have the social experience of an early elementary school student so yes.

I feel like a mere child when I realize all of the experiences that I’ve never had

I have no experiences, no stories to tell, etc. Just a life of emptiness and no accomplishments. It's sad

I have missed so many things in my youth, I missed going to parties, getting into fights, doing stupid shit, experiencing teenage love, hanging out with friends, kissing a girl, losing my virginity at the same time as my highschool girlfriend as we look into each others eyes with passion and whisper that we love each other into our ears,
I still can't believe I'm 21 years old, I never imagined my life would turnout this way, I still feel like a highschool student that is trying to finally get laid.

I feel like i stopped developing mentally after 15. I may have the body of a man but i don't feel like one.

I feel like i stopped developing mentally after 15. I may have the body of a man but i don't feel like one.
Exactly whenever I have a conversation with someone at uni and they talk about having sex, or their girlfriend I feel like they are way older then me even if we are the same age.
We cannot develop mentally without having these experiences.

I can't even fucking speak to people and im not responsible at all with zero life experiences

I have no experiences, no stories to tell, etc. Just a life of emptiness and no accomplishments. It's sad

I remember being in the hospital and being asked what I did every day. When I told them that I do nothing and have for years, they said "Stop pulling my leg!" then I said I was serious and they told me it was the most depressing thing they ever heard.

Yeah, I feel like I stopped developing after elementary school.
I mean... How am I supposed to feel like an adult when young teenagers have more experience than me? I haven't even kissed a girl.

I should have roped at 15.

I don't feel like an adult.