Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody else miss edp?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
I miss when edp was on YouTube, I gotta admit. Even though his humor is childish as fuck, he made it funny. Just the delivery of it, like you can tell he just doesn’t give a fuck about anything he ever says. That shit used to be hilarious. And when he was roasting niggas all the time and talking shit, man those were the days.

Edp has diabetes

eatdatpussy445

Me and one of my highschool friends used to quote him on the daily jfl. Dude was funny as fuck if you're a giga autist like me

yet, some moralfags managed to defame his pedophilic ass on cupcakes

yet, some moralfags managed to defame his pedophilic ass on cupcakes
The person who exposed him (Alex Rosen / Gordon Flowers/ Chet Goldstein) is a pedophile himself, and also jewish.

I do. I found him funny af, especially his shit stories or his rants in general. He had absolutely no filter and spoke his mind.

Pedo clown entertainer :feelsclown:

I also suspect he had some kind of autism. His symptoms: having no social filter (always talked about shit), having almost no friends (blacks tend to be giga social and have many friends, meanwhile he only had 2 or 3 friends and neither of them were black)

I was just thinking about him recently wtf

Never heard of that niggER