Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anybody have the picture of anime characters features showing they look more white than asian?

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-

Cope, anime is asian.

Is this a JBW thread?

Cope, anime is asian.
Is this a JBW thread?

The only thing that looks even remotely asian about her is maybe her hair, everything else looks caucasian

Last edited:
Copers will try to say they look Asian. Most look way closer to whites than to anything else.

They dont look Asian but also dont look white, that image is bullshit, most whites dont look like that. They look like cartoon that barely resemble a human.

You may look at my avatar for inspiration.

-thin lips
-extremely pale skin
-thin nose
-colored wide eyes
-colored hair

"not white"

I hate it when people cope with unfortunate truths by warping their perception. I came to terms with the fact white features in general look better many many years ago, even as a nonwhite. people think the existence of ugly whites somehow disproves that.

it sucks that reality has to be this way, but thats just how it is

Copers will try to say they look Asian. Most look way closer to whites than to anything else.
Even my iraqi dad would joke to us when we were watching Pokemon as kids and say "They make their eyes big in cartoons to cope with their tiny eyes lmao.:feelsokman: if even he can notice how non-arab anime characters look so can everyone else.
Like whites??? They only resemble humans in general :feelskek:

Idk about you niggas, but most white people I see have a nose larger than a fullstop :feelsjuice:
They dont look Asian but also dont look white, that image is bullshit, most whites dont look like that. They look like cartoon that barely resemble a human.
True they don't all look white, but they certainly look more caucasoid than they look mongoloid