Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody here a fatcel and dieting?

Serpents reign

Serpents reign

Mythic
★★
I need dieting advice anybody here a fatcel trying to Lose weight or a former fat ass That is now somewhat in shape or at least Normal bmi What did you do to lose weight? What was your diet like? I heard you lose weight at the Dinner table not at the gym for the most part. I don't know what to do i'm trying to Get some information down before I learn to put down the fork. I also have addictions to some junk foods and snacks. Sugar is a very addictive drug for me. I kind of want to get sober when I quit drinking and I want to quit getting high all the time but when I am sober I become an animal frustrated and act aggressive. I don't like myself when I'm sober. When I'm high on marijuana, I just fade away into my own little world. I'm trying to calm down from the stuff now by only doing a little bit every day. I also need to focus on getting more sleep and be more hygienic. I work a somewhat active job so exercise on the job with what I am getting even if it's just moving boxes and walking around a lot. I need to diet and see where that gets me first. But I don't know what to do first. What food should I eat? What food should I prepare for myself or is it simply portion control?

If you want to lose weight just fast for as long as you can, and cut out carbs completely.

Also do cardio

I'm a fatcel and I won't make any diet

gigachad.jpg

I plan to lose 67 lbs

I've dropped 45 lbs since around October 10th. First switch was dropping all soda and energy drinks for coffee, then I stopped putting sugar in the coffee. I was drinking my calories and now I only drink about 15 calories a day. Secondly I started using cronometer to roughly track my calories and macros. I try to eat roughly 2000 calories a day Monday through Friday and I fast on the weekends. I put a teaspoon of pink salt in 32 oz water and drink that throughout the day on Saturday and Sunday (2 grams sodium each day on the weekend), and drink regular water too.

How do you plan on achieving your goal? What advice can you give me, brocel?
I achieved a similar goal in the past. It’s just eat less calories than you burn. You’ll also need sheer willpower.

I used a nutritionally complete liquid diet from a company called Huel. It’s like a protein shake. I drank two shakes a day and also drank 2,100 ML of water a day: https://uk.huel.com/pages/the-huel-powder-formula-explained

Downing a glass of water temporarily eliminates hunger pangs. Another good trick is to fast/delay your meal as long as you can. You can also munch on food like broccoli and celery sticks as they have little to no calories

I need dieting advice anybody here a fatcel trying to Lose weight or a former fat ass That is now somewhat in shape or at least Normal bmi What did you do to lose weight? What was your diet like? I heard you lose weight at the Dinner table not at the gym for the most part. I don't know what to do i'm trying to Get some information down before I learn to put down the fork. I also have addictions to some junk foods and snacks. Sugar is a very addictive drug for me. I kind of want to get sober when I quit drinking and I want to quit getting high all the time but when I am sober I become an animal frustrated and act aggressive. I don't like myself when I'm sober. When I'm high on marijuana, I just fade away into my own little world. I'm trying to calm down from the stuff now by only doing a little bit every day. I also need to focus on getting more sleep and be more hygienic. I work a somewhat active job so exercise on the job with what I am getting even if it's just moving boxes and walking around a lot. I need to diet and see where that gets me first. But I don't know what to do first. What food should I eat? What food should I prepare for myself or is it simply portion control?
You need to exercise, work isn't enough. You have to cut out all sugar and carbs.

You need to exercise, work isn't enough. You have to cut out all sugar and carbs.
You don't have to cut out carbs at all. I do equal protein and carbs both more than fat and I'm losing weight steadily.

what do you eat
It doesn't matter as much what I eat just that I'm staying around 1600-2k calories and fasting on the weekends, as long as I roughly hit the macros I need. Other people have different tastes.

You don't have to cut out carbs at all. I do equal protein and carbs both more than fat and I'm losing weight steadily.
True but you'll lose weight much faster if you cut out carbs.

I eat like shit and I'm permanently skinny. I'm also poor and only eat one time a day.

These kids dont have a gym membership, its as simple as not eating, its just easier said than done.

Look into low calorie foods, that way you can eat more but get less fat.

Because you need electrolytes, nigga. I was also adding potassium and magnesium but now I don't bother with those two on weekend fasts.
You sound like a fucking scientist experimenting with different chemicals jfl

I eat whtevers good in my fridge

I can see your 5 foot 3, this will effect your calorie intake a lot, eg to lose weight you will have to eat less than a normal "man", if it was me I would be shooting for 1400-1500 calories a day max, 3-4 litres of water, high protein eg 150 grams, medium fat, medium carbs, low carb is a myth a total myth all it does is nuke your energy and lose water weight not fat, as glycogen (carbs) store water.

Sugar is an enemy which should be avoided, fat is fine especially omega 3 (fish nuts flax seeds), low gi carbs (oats, lentils, pasta).

The base of your diet is every meal high protein and a carb or fat source, eg for you i would go 4 meals a day 300 - 400 kcals a meal,
150 kcals on protein, 200kcals on fat or carbs.

eg a carb meal could be 150 grams of chicken, 60g dry weight of oats, pasta, lentils.
A fat meal: 150g beef, 30 grams peanut butter eg about a table spoon and a half.

The REAL TRICK IS WORKING OUT FOODS YOU LOVE THAT ARE ALSO NOT THAT BAD FOR YOU.
Eg when you "pig out" if you pig out on this it wont do anything it wont hugely set you back.

Some suggestions for this:

Peanut butter, is addictive if you like nuts

greek yoghurt and a zero calorie fruit juice this is better than most desserts, greek yoghurt fat free is 55 calories a 100grams nothing you could have a kilo and still be only at 500 calories, its dense as hell and fills you up after 500 grams you literally dont want to eat anything.
natural greek yoghurt has "sugar" but naturally occurring sugar processed totally differently much lower GI
AVOID THOSE FLAVOURED YOGHURTS even flavoured greek yoghurts THESE HAVE HUGE SUGAR ADDED, ONLY GET NATURAL GREEK YOGHURT AND MAKE YOUR OWN FLAVOURING

frozen fruit berries: mix of berries strawberries blueberries raspberries etc ALL berries strawberries raspberries blueberries ARE VERY LOW SUGAR, strawberries per 100 grams have 5 grams sugar lol
MASSIVE TASTE, ADD TO GREEK YOGHURT AND FRUIT JUICE FOR A DESSERT.

hummus as a sauce for anything, goes with everything, add bbq seasoning or cajun spice, and a small amount of mustard better than nearly every condiment out there just as tasty ZERO SUGAR

work out your own

Also a very underappreciated area IS TESTOSTERONE, YOU NEED TO KEEP YOUR TESTOSTERONE LEVELS HIGH OR INCREASE THEM, THIS WILL BE FUNDAMENTAL FOR REDUCING FAT INCREASING LEAN MASS .
You need vitamin d 4000iu a day and zinc 30mg a day supplements, high dose fundamental to a mans bodys production of testosterone.

Last edited:
I can see your 5 foot 3, this will effect your calorie intake a lot, eg to lose weight you will have to eat less than a normal "man", if it was me I would be shooting for 1400-1500 calories a day max, 3-4 litres of water, high protein eg 150 grams, medium fat, medium carbs, low carb is a myth a total myth all it does is nuke your energy and lose water weight not fat, as glycogen (carbs) store water.

Sugar is an enemy which should be avoided, fat is fine especially omega 3 (fish nuts flax seeds), low gi carbs (oats, lentils, pasta).

The base of your diet is every meal high protein and a carb or fat source, eg for you i would go 4 meals a day 300 - 400 kcals a meal,
150 kcals on protein, 200kcals on fat or carbs.

eg a carb meal could be 150 grams of chicken, 60g dry weight of oats, pasta, lentils.
A fat meal: 150g beef, 30 grams peanut butter eg about a table spoon and a half.

The REAL TRICK IS WORKING OUT FOODS YOU LOVE THAT ARE ALSO NOT THAT BAD FOR YOU.
Eg when you "pig out" if you pig out on this it wont do anything it wont hugely set you back.

Some suggestions for this:

Peanut butter, is addictive if you like nuts

greek yoghurt and a zero calorie fruit juice this is better than most desserts, greek yoghurt fat free is 55 calories a 100grams nothing you could have a kilo and still be only at 500 calories, its dense as hell and fills you up after 500 grams you literally dont want to eat anything.
natural greek yoghurt has "sugar" but naturally occurring sugar processed totally differently much lower GI
AVOID THOSE FLAVOURED YOGHURTS even flavoured greek yoghurts THESE HAVE HUGE SUGAR ADDED, ONLY GET NATURAL GREEK YOGHURT AND MAKE YOUR OWN FLAVOURING

frozen fruit berries: mix of berries strawberries blueberries raspberries etc ALL berries strawberries raspberries blueberries ARE VERY LOW SUGAR, strawberries per 100 grams have 5 grams sugar lol
MASSIVE TASTE, ADD TO GREEK YOGHURT AND FRUIT JUICE FOR A DESSERT.

hummus as a sauce for anything, goes with everything, add bbq seasoning or cajun spice, and a small amount of mustard better than nearly every condiment out there just as tasty ZERO SUGAR

work out your own

Also a very underappreciated area IS TESTOSTERONE, YOU NEED TO KEEP YOUR TESTOSTERONE LEVELS HIGH OR INCREASE THEM, THIS WILL BE FUNDAMENTAL FOR REDUCING FAT INCREASING LEAN MASS .
You need vitamin d 4000iu a day and zinc 30mg a day supplements, high dose fundamental to a mans bodys production of testosterone.
Thank you very much For spending the time to type this out for me. I have already copy and pasted and saved on my hard drive. Also I would like to ask what is your opinion on exercise. What should I start doing in order to lose weight? Would burning a lot of calories at the gym. Help me or is it a waste of time? And I should man up by putting down the fork and going on long walks or something?

Losing weight can be done entirely through dieting, but it's very rough and you'll probably get that weight back. If you're fat you already have bad eating habits. Dieting just puts them aside for a while but they'll build up and soon you'll cave and go back to them. Your weight will fluctuate upwards. This is why exercise helps so much and it's important. With daily exercise you have a lot more room to eat.

Stopping with empty calories is also very important. Chocolate, beer, vodka, extremely fatty foods, any kind of sweet or alcohol are high in calories and should only be consume once a week, for all of them. That is: choose the one you'll eat this week and consume a single portion of them. This is what I find the most difficult. These kind of things are too good of a cope.

I am also taking Garcinia Cambogia and it seems to be helping with cravings. Therapy will help too because it seems like you have an eating disorder.

This time I haven't lost weight yet, but I'm gymmaxing daily, it's unbelievably hot here and we are just out of the holidays, so I believe I've lost weight but it isn't showing because of muscle, water and holiday weight.

Thank you very much For spending the time to type this out for me. I have already copy and pasted and saved on my hard drive. Also I would like to ask what is your opinion on exercise. What should I start doing in order to lose weight? Would burning a lot of calories at the gym. Help me or is it a waste of time? And I should man up by putting down the fork and going on long walks or something?
For a man its all about muscle to fat ratio, the more muscle you have the more calories you burn at rest the more fat you will lose without training, too much cardio burns muscle.

You need to do a high volume weights program, i would do 3-4 very hard weights sessions a week with 1 day rest in between every weights session, concentrate on compound moves squats, deadlift, bench shoulder press.
Days not doing weights a 30-40 minutes intense cardio workout, run or cycle, and one day off a week.

If you are active at work dont do more walking this is enough, just being active and on your feet burns a surprising amount of calories, so if you stick to 1400-1500 a day this will be well below your BMR, with an active job, an active job would add 500 calories on to your resting BMR so even without the exercise you are below this by at least 600-700 every day anyway, you dont want to go over 1000 defecit calories below BMR the body gets shocked and it fucks up your hormones (testosterone dive) and your fat metabolism.

keep the calories below 1400 and weight will fly off you

Last edited:
Take a martial art like boxing. You’ll lose weight

Take a martial art like boxing. You’ll lose weight
I'm too old for that shit I wasted my youth I made old fart. Thirty three. I wouldn't be able to feel good about myself. Taking adult martial arts classes. I hide from the world anyway. I do need to learn to defend myself. And I plan on buying a weapon soon enough.

Intermittent fasting, eat less carbs, eat less calories

Admit to yourself that you use food as a coping mechanism and find better copes

Intermittent fasting, eat less carbs, eat less calories

Admit to yourself that you use food as a coping mechanism and find better copes
Smoking has done a lot to prevent me from eating too much. I'm also a big fan of Grand Belial's Key. In fact I own all their albums.

Smoking has done a lot to prevent me from eating too much. I'm also a big fan of Grand Belial's Key. In fact I own all their albums.
One of the best USBM bands definitely

No more carbs, keep it at a minimum, no soda no rice no bread. animal protein fish beef chicken and a little pork. Electrolytes through certain fruit's, a lot of water and black coffee on An empty stomach. And fast. Alot.

I'm too old for that shit I wasted my youth I made old fart. Thirty three. I wouldn't be able to feel good about myself. Taking adult martial arts classes. I hide from the world anyway. I do need to learn to defend myself. And I plan on buying a weapon soon enough.
I’m 44 and I do it 3 times a week. You’re not too old and it makes you feel like a bad ass.

Im trying to lose weight as my last attempt to ascend before it's too late. I dont want to be a fat oldcel. I just cut all snacks and sugary drinks.

I have over 100lbs to lose but cba starting.

Just eat as much whole food as you can. Make 90% of your diet whole food, leave 10% for your addictions. Eat two meals per day 5-6 hours apart (you can include snacks in these meals). Make the vast majority of your meals protein (mostly meat) and veg/salad. Drink lots of water. And walking is the best exercise for losing weight.

i went from 100kg to 70kg by eating less primarily for lunch

Supplement dhea and or t3 if you have to since levels go to shit at that age.

Bit late, but eat some sardines. They are incredibly rich in omega 3s and are the best fish to eat according to cleveland clinic.

I like to open a can marinated in oil and have it with some diced tomato and lemon juice. Pepper and salt on top. Daily.

Burning calories at the gym is inefficient and your likely to spend an aggravating hour of cardio to burn just a Mc Chicken.

Focus on diet, but STILL do atleast 150 minutes of cardio a week for your heart and overall health. Do NOT forget that.

Get some rice in. I prefer potatoes or toast as a sort of carb, but do whatever you please, you need that energy.

Im not sure what macronutrient ratio would be ideal for your age (i do 33% carbs 33% protein 33% fats) but once you find out you could use an app like myfitnesspal to track it all (dont bother with premium you get all you need from the free version)

If your not NEET get yourself working on the weekends to avoid binging cause weekend blues can really tempt you. If they don’t, consider yourself incredibly blessed.

Good luck brocel.

I knew a guy who was super obese when he was younger and is now fairly skinny. I mean still a lil chubby but completely different then what he looked like before. I know he completely changed his diet and starting running a lot, like all the time. It took a while but eventually he lost the weight. Problems is now he has loose skin/extra skin and he's pretty insecure about it. There's pretty much nothing he can do about it though except surgery maybe

I lost 20lbs by walking around some and not drinking sugars, have another 10 to go but I’d like to also bulk up

I lost 20lbs by walking around some and not drinking sugars, have another 10 to go but I’d like to also bulk up
Walking is op for fat loss (and yea cutting bullshit like sugar water, processed addictive snacks, oils hidden in everything etc. is a nobrainer)

All other actual cardio only burns a bit more calories which doesnt pay off considering how harder it is and how less youre going to do it (in a session AND day to day its unsustainable to recover as a noob). Even if running would be 2.5x the cals i doubt youll be running 10ks off the bat as a fatcel.
It takes like a week to adjust to 3h walking a day, free 1000cal deficit basically effortless, you just have to not eat it all afterwards. Jogging could compare if youre tight on time and already have good cardio

I lost like 2-3kg of muscle and gained 6-7kg of fat in the last 6 months due to LDAR and coping by nuking my energy every day with a retardedly stacked lunch, just so i can drift into the opiate like numbness for the rest of the day

Ill try and lose the fat asap + calisthenicsmaxx to gain back some muscle and strength and get back in the habit of working out, then start bulking and gymceling again
I set myself back like a year of gym progress for no reason but fuck it id rather sisyphusmaxx than have to talk myself into procrastinating suicide every day

Walking is op for fat loss (and yea cutting bullshit like sugar water, processed addictive snacks, oils hidden in everything etc. is a nobrainer)

All other actual cardio only burns a bit more calories which doesnt pay off considering how harder it is and how less youre going to do it (in a session AND day to day its unsustainable to recover as a noob). Even if running would be 2.5x the cals i doubt youll be running 10ks off the bat as a fatcel.
It takes like a week to adjust to 3h walking a day, free 1000cal deficit basically effortless, you just have to not eat it all afterwards. Jogging could compare if youre tight on time and already have good cardio

I lost like 2-3kg of muscle and gained 6-7kg of fat in the last 6 months due to LDAR and coping by nuking my energy every day with a retardedly stacked lunch, just so i can drift into the opiate like numbness for the rest of the day

Ill try and lose the fat asap + calisthenicsmaxx to gain back some muscle and strength and get back in the habit of working out, then start bulking and gymceling again
I set myself back like a year of gym progress for no reason but fuck it id rather sisyphusmaxx than have to talk myself into procrastinating suicide every day
that’s brutal to hear, take all the time you need but i’d probably try to get back into the grind since the only piece of normie advice I agree with is that being in good shape and gymaxxing is OP for your mental health, I feel so much better and happier

main rules
1: dont drink calories
2: reduce portion size or reduce nr of meals, or both. experiment with fasting(16h+), can help with appetite
3: reduce carbs or remove it in some of the meals(or days), calories are calories but carbs open appetite. prioritize meat,eggs,cheese, protein shake...

optional
1: any exercise you like, but preferibly weight traning, avoids loosing muscle and is time efficient. more muscle=more food you can eat without getting fat
2: dont smoke weed. makes you hungry and less commited to your goals. i was a big stoner, i know when you stop is hard, insomnia, irritability, emotional lability, but after sometime these will improve and you will be better off

goals: loosing about 0.5-1kg per week is recommended, faster you will loose more muscle and can be bad for health but i wouldnt bother measuring so often, just make sure youre loosing consistently, if not, reduce more meals and carbs
learn from the habits you created, or you will get fat again. cheers