Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm the biggest loser in the world

Strugglercel

Strugglercel

Greycel
I don't have any friends, I'm ugly, short, small penis, fat, quit school for being too dumb and never had a job. I'm 18. Is it over? I need to go to adult education program and I think there will be barely any people my age to socialize and even if there where a bunch I wouldn't be able to become their friends or get a gf due to my autism. Even when I was in high school, everyone was ignoring me and every girl thought I was a weirdo. I know it's cucked, but I have a oneitis I saw for the first time in 2022 and I've never forgot her. I've never talked to her, and I'm not even sure if I know her name, but just her looks made me crazy for her. She's the hottest girl, has such a beautiful smile and she's always surrounded by friends while I'm a loser who never touched or talked to a woman. I want to rope because can't even leave my house due to panic attacks.

Youll be cucked by lad
Stay coommaxxed bro

Your 30 year old self would tell you to kill yourself now

I don't have any friends, I'm ugly, short, small penis, fat, quit school for being too dumb and never had a job. I'm 18. Is it over? I need to go to adult education program and I think there will be barely any people my age to socialize and even if there where a bunch I wouldn't be able to become their friends or get a gf due to my autism. Even when I was in high school, everyone was ignoring me and every girl thought I was a weirdo. I know it's cucked, but I have a oneitis I saw for the first time in 2022 and I've never forgot her. I've never talked to her, and I'm not even sure if I know her name, but just her looks made me crazy for her. She's the hottest girl, has such a beautiful smile and she's always surrounded by friends while I'm a loser who never touched or talked to a woman. I want to rope because can't even leave my house due to panic attacks.
Wait until you are 30 and even than it is not over

find peace in the cope like food, music and anything else you like
Loading Hug GIF by MOODMAN

How short are you? and here's the good news, since you already have a size problem, if you had to deal with the shrinkage side affect of steroids (which doesn't always happen) at least it wouldn't really be a big deal. If you started losing weight while gaining muscle while taking steroids, you'd look amazing in less than a year. You can meet fellow gymcels too.