Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Anybody here play dead by daylight?

Uncle Death

Uncle Death

Blackpills Gate
★★★★★
Just want to know I guess

Since Texas Chainsaw Massacre were release this year.

I played it for a little bit on my phone and it was alright.

You should Play it on PC or console.

It was more immersive, Love being the killer. My favorite was AW, hag and Michael Myers

Maybe getting it soon but i'm a poorcel

I barely played survivor, because survivor are normies and I'm non nt.

Also I suck being a survivor

Used the play when there was a Stranger Things collab. Not that bad game but Friday the 13th is better

And survivor died over and over again to experience the same torture until they lost hope and sink to nothingness

Used the play when there was a Stranger Things collab. Not that bad game but Friday the 13th is better
Yeah but Friday the 13th only have one killer. What makes dbd popular is wide range of character you can play.

So different playstyle and build due to each character inherent ability

Friday the 13th is more brutal though I agree, but dbd is more nightmarish since survivor are trapped in the entity realm.

You should Play it on PC or console.

It was more immersive, Love being the killer. My favorite was AW, hag and Michael Myers
The mobile version was free, so. PvPs in general are shitty where I live cause of high pings and it’s just not fair for my team if I play. The game was rigged for me (in every department) from the very start jfl.

I'm sorry to hear that brocel:feelsbadman:

Life is just ultra shitty in general, that's why video game is good aethestic to forgot about life hellishness.

Dnp (did not play)

Yeah but Friday the 13th only have one killer. What makes dbd popular is wide range of character you can play.

So different playstyle and build due to each character inherent ability
You're right but these type of games are very repetative, and after a while boring. I could imagine that someone bought dbd, played once with there friends, and then never touched to the game ever again.