Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anybody here use topical testosterone (gels or creams)?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
What has your experience been like? How much and how often do you use it?

the fuck is that?

no cuz i dont take shit for my T levels

60665.jpg

Aromatase inhibitor + DHEA and or Enclomiphene this will make you an insane Tmogger.

I wished I took DHT during my teen years so that I could've been a dickmogger.

I’d be interested in supplements that boost it. But too scared to take it directly. I think it causes hair loss and my hair is all I have at this point.
I wished I took DHT during my teen years so that I could've been a dickmogger.
Some hgh in my childhood would have made my life completely different. I’d probably have kids and shit, stable relationship, better job. Fuck.

Nice way to cuck yourself

What has your experience been like? How much and how often do you use it?
ive used 4andro and androsterone cream before, 200mg 4dhea, 1-200 mg androsterone topically, and id compare it to about 300mg of test e in terms of the virilization+mental, it definitely is legit but its expensive as fuck compred to injecting, youre talking about 100$ for a month supply vs 30$ for a 3000mg test e vial lol, i experimented with it a couple yrs ago with rad 140, it aided in giving me a bubbly nitrogen retention pop to my muscles, higher rbc count so i had a fullness and redness to my body, and i grew body hair i never had before, but like i said, if you can, just inject itll save you lots of money.

ive used 4andro and androsterone cream before, 200mg 4dhea, 1-200 mg androsterone topically, and id compare it to about 300mg of test e in terms of the virilization+mental, it definitely is legit but its expensive as fuck compred to injecting, youre talking about 100$ for a month supply vs 30$ for a 3000mg test e vial lol, i experimented with it a couple yrs ago with rad 140, it aided in giving me a bubbly nitrogen retention pop to my muscles, higher rbc count so i had a fullness and redness to my body, and i grew body hair i never had before, but like i said, if you can, just inject itll save you lots of money.
Ahhh!!! :ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: Thank you! That's what I wanted to know. :owo::owo:

Fuck off kike midget. Go chew on your money.
Fuck off racist
At least I don’t need fucking testosterone cream what kind of fag nonsense is that

At least I don’t need fucking testosterone cream what kind of fag nonsense is that
As if T would improve the prospects of a midget subhuman kike like you?! :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelskek::feelskek:

As if T would improve the prospects of a midget subhuman kike like you?! :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelskek::feelskek:
I have extreme T levels you goddamn faggot I am desperate for sex with hot young girl I don’t need goddamn creams or other bs you would fit better on IT

I have extreme T levels you goddamn faggot I am desperate for sex with hot young girl I don’t need goddamn creams or other bs you would fit better on IT
No T for your height midget kike. Go use your money to get 2 leg lengthening surgeries.

No T for your height midget kike. Go use your money to get 2 leg lengthening surgeries.
Still beats needing faggot creams to have normal sex drive :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Plus I can always buy girl for quick blow job!

I have high sex drive in spite of being low T.
Then why tf do you need testosterone creams :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelsUgh::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
I don’t even think about weird stuff like that

No I am not an effeminate weirdo

Test cream will make you bald rapidly. Be careful. If you don’t want to bald fast then just inject it like Trt.

Dont use those assy artificial testosterones raise it naturally like a man thats how you actually get the benifits