Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anybody looking forward to christmas?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

Creepermaxxer
★★
I'm somewhat excited for christmas for no reason really, I just enjoy the atmosphere of christmas so much.

yez I love smoking weed and eating turkey until i fall asleep :ahegao:

I’m just gonna buy a lot of junk food and enjoy it alone

Even as an incel I always liked Christmas. Good food, nice decorations, presents (even if I'm old I still get small presents or money) and that cozy feeling typical of the season.

Even as an incel I always liked Christmas. Good food, nice decorations, presents (even if I'm old I still get small presents or money) and that cozy feeling typical of the season.
yea it's a wonderful feeling, it allows me to get away from my reality

No, not really; I don't celebrate it, and for most subhumans it's the same experiences as they've had really all their lives. :feelsUgh:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

I'm going to spend it in the woods.

I'm somewhat excited for christmas for no reason really, I just enjoy the atmosphere of christmas so much.
Same, people seem more eager to love and tolerate each other, even when i dont talk to much i love being in company of my family

Honestly beyond time off I am rather indifferent will spend it alone like I do every other day.

I jist blew 50$ for a 4 year old used game from game stop(New super Mario U deluxe). Just so my 6 year old brother can play somthing on his switch that isnt that weird elsa gate shit he plays on with his tablet. Well its not really elsa gate bad but its fucking weird what ever he plays.

I enjoy holiday, whatever it is

Just another day to get lifemogged seeing normies live their lives outside

I like Christmas because food

I hate fuckin' Christmas..... festivals are only for Chads and normies.

No. My family has fallen apart, Fauci stole Christmas.

I hate fuckin' Christmas..... festivals are only for Chads and normies.
Confirmed: Incels should be extra careful around Christmas and New Year’s - ugly males shouldn’t be showing their faces around normies and their children around the holidays.

Free food so good