Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody own a yearbook from their school days?

R

robertgeronim0

Banned
-
I personally don’t. Used to, though.

I'm not paying money just so I can stare at at bunch of normies that didn't give me the time of day, just use Google images.

I do. I still can't believe that my senior yearbook removed my fucking photo. Whenever I look through the memories section of any yearbook, I always have a scavenging hunt to find a photo with me in it. I never show up while everyone else is having fun and hanging out with their friends.

I do. I still can't believe that my senior yearbook removed my fucking photo. Whenever I look through the memories section of any yearbook, I always have a scavenging hunt to find a photo with me in it. I never show up while everyone else is having fun and hanging out with their friends.
Yearbooks are overpriced and a waste of money.

Yea, most of the autographs are from teachers LOL

From friends it's just a few autographs from two close friends

How many yearbooks do you own? I also assume you never got any signatures?
About 4 of them. I struggled getting autographs. No one approached me and when I asked others for autographs they were like "What's your name again?" :feelsrope:

We don't have this faggotry here

Wow

Yup. I sometimes sift through my yearbook to reminisce about the old days, my old frens, me old oneiti. Never would have guessed I'd look back at high school favorably :feelshaha:

No. I don't think it's even a thing here in spaghettiland tbh