Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anybody remember yu gi oh cards

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
60PCS-Set-English-Yugioh-cards-With-Fine-Metal-Box-Collection-Card-Yu-Gi-Oh-Game-Paper.jpg

I remember as a kid buying these and playing with other kids lol it was pure lifefuel wish I could go back to those times

I feel this, but when XYZ (dark ones) came out it just became retarded

I feel this, but when XYZ (dark ones) came out it just became retarded
I think it was around 2008 or something I was playing these cards. best days of my life tbh

yeah I remember. i had more shiny fake ones than real ones

@Personalityinkwell

Yes, yes I do.

I still collect them

It’s time to ddddddduel

Yeah. Im still into yugioh. I collect the cards and play when i can. Its one of my favorite copes ngl. Lots of good memories from my childhood dueling on the playground

never cared for yugioh but i knew some people that did. never asked how to play though

Yeah. I noticed my old tcg friends are all SJW soys. I think most tcg people are leftist idiots from what I've seen. Raegiki is a broken card

Yeah. I noticed my old tcg friends are all SJW soys. I think most tcg people are leftist idiots from what I've seen. Raegiki is a broken card
I only know one guy who plays and hes a hardcore conservative. Raigeki used to be broken. Its alright these days going second but the problem is a lot of decks benefit from having monsters sent to the grave so raigeki would actually help your opponent recur resources from the grave. Also meta decks can spit out spell/trap negates turn 1 so you might not even be able to use the card.

I do, we had pirated ones in Brazil with completely unintelligible literal translations from English, you couldn't even play it. But still fun.

yeah but I wasnt allowed to play it for religious motives

i played pokemon cards mostly

I used to play Magic The Gathering, when that stuff came out I already grew out of that (especially because I wasn't rich enough to afford good cards)

is this the one where you dont have to follow the rules because they didnt script them lmao
YGOPro is the best if any of you are feeling nostalgic, you have all cards unlocked + you can play online and single also against old deck builds

Last edited:
Only played it once years ago with a friend of mine.

I still have some

I didn't have any friends to play it with so I just collected the cards.

I played Pokémon TCG rather

Yu-Gi-Oh = :incel:

Pokémon = :chad:

Incel trait: you never owned Yu Gi Oh cards but everybody else did :feelsbadman:

is this the one where you dont have to follow the rules because they didnt script them lmao
YGOPro is the best if any of you are feeling nostalgic, you have all cards unlocked + you can play online and single also against old deck builds
yes, but you can play goat there

This is the one females want, right @RREEEEEEEEE?
89631139.jpg

Incel trait: you never owned Yu Gi Oh cards but everybody else did :feelsbadman:

I owned a small "Millennium Pack" with XYZ Dragon Cannon and Contract with the Dark Master.

I still have mine.

ofc who doesnt i use to have that toy on your arm you put ythe card in

I never played that.
Everyone else in school played that but I didn't,bc I didn't want to do sth I didn't want to just bc it was trendy.