Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody still have their school yearbooks?

• Thread starter TheProphetMuscle
  • Start date
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
I just looked at mine from 2012 which I haven’t looked at in years and it was utter suifuel. Seeing all those other kids who got to have lots of fun while i was alone, knowing they’re probably married now or having a successful career. They’ve had their fun at this point and are settling down while I spent my years rotting on this site. I really wish things turned out different

Occasionally I like to look through my old high school yearbook and coom onto the faces of all the of Stacys and oneitises I had. My yearbook is a fucking mess now

I can't be they only one here who does this

No, though I remember my classmates.

I threw mine into my fireplace, don't want to get reminded of that prison

415150878fire-flames-burning-close-up-animated-gif-image.gif

i never even bought one. Glad I didn't. I still have the one from middle school but never dare to look at it.

I never got one, not a good time in my life those years. Well neither are they now tbh

I have all of mine. Senior year I didn't get my picture taken, because they were gonna force me to wear a used suit for my senior photo. My deal with it is that a lot of people in my high school were far from sanitary and hygeinic. There were quite a few staph infections at my high school during this time, too.

I just looked at mine from 2012 which I haven’t looked at in years and it was utter suifuel. Seeing all those other kids who got to have lots of fun while i was alone, knowing they’re probably married now or having a successful career. They’ve had their fun at this point and are settling down while I spent my years rotting on this site. I really wish things turned out different
I never purchased one ngalo

I threw mine away. I don't like being reminded of my bullies.

My mother and I got into an argument during lockdown, she threw my yearbook at me - I haven’t seen it since.

I never got one because I didn’t wanna see those people again anyways. Waste of sixty bucks imo