Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody that’s not at least a veteran or doesn’t have at least 20 days online can’t be trusted

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If you joined within the last 2 months and you’re not a veteran or don’t have at least 20 days online you can’t be trusted you’re most likely a glowie tryna catch us well you won’t catch me G man

Cope, if you don’t have 300 days minimum with 50k posts you are fakecel cuck working for FBI trying to arrest incels

I saw that @Reclusemaxer

how dare you delete your own post in this thread, it SCREAMS insecurity

If you joined within the last 2 months and you’re not a veteran or don’t have at least 20 days online you can’t be trusted you’re most likely a glowie tryna catch us well you won’t catch me G man
:what::soy::banhammer:

:shhh::forcedsmile:

20 days is nothing, you can be a trucel from day one or be a fakecel IBM conversation simulator after a thousand years of pretending. Just let the mods do their job.

Cope, if you don’t have 300 days minimum with 50k posts you are fakecel cuck working for FBI trying to arrest incels
Based.

Online: 572d 15h 28m

Obvious :fbi:cel tbh

Online: 572d 15h 28m

:fbi:
I’ve never even played persona 5 ngl, black frost is in more games than just that one

Anybody that joined after Oct 9, 2021, has less than 1750 posts, and less than 83 days online needs to be banned IMMEDIATELY. Especially if they're captain rank.

Its not like some users dont want to spend their time on forum full of brainlets and larpers :feelstastyman: