Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “I may be a virgin, but at least I’m not an incel because I don’t hate women”

Tacomonkey

Tacomonkey

Hard being a truecel in a fakecel nigger’s world
★★
Is like saying: I may be Chinese, but at least I’m not Asian because I don’t say “ching chong bing bong me ruv eating dog!”

Take a word, inflate the definition to an absurd stereotype which only fits .00001% of the actual group, and then apply this impossible definition to yourself, (thus excluding yourself) while still applying the true definition to everyone else.

If you did this with anything else you’d be laughed at, so why is it ok to pretend to not be an incel?

If you don’t hate women then you got a good pERsonalities rite?

“ching chong bing bong me ruv eating dog!”
:feelshaha:

the thing is that according to my calculations (guess) more than 50% of incels are in denial and dont identify as one

ive seen enough of these cowboys on reddit

'yeah im a 30yearold lonely virgin but hey atleast im not an incel'

'im not that low'

Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live

:feelshaha:

the thing is that according to my calculations (guess) more than 50% of incels are in denial and dont identify as one

ive seen enough of these cowboys on reddit

'yeah im a 30yearold lonely virgin but hey atleast im not an incel'

'im not that low'

Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live
Aside from the foids, IT is made up entirely of incels in denial who prostrate and humiliate themselves in hopes of earning a crumb of pussy one day. They are, in fact, far lower than us.

Take a word, inflate the definition to an absurd stereotype which only fits .00001% of the actual group
That's what foids do to cry wolf about men every day regarding crimes committed against foids.

But then why they don't fuck him? :feelshmm:
Not good enough. The neat thing about confidence, personality, holding frame, etc. is that all of these things are unmeasurable, so foids can always just disregard you and say you didn’t try hard enough.

Incels in denial (henceforth christened IID) tell themselves that they just didn’t try hard enough. These poor retards are running headfirst into mistreatment then telling themselves they deserved it for being born so ugly.

I remember my incel in denial days.

I always blamed it on me "not being confident enough" jfl

Normies creating their own definitions of words and terms to fit their own narratives... no surprise here, they've been doing it for decades, aka "liberal faggots" is whom I'm referring to from Incel Tears. If you're a virgin man and looking for companionship but can't get it, you're an incel by definition. It's that simple. All this "incel = misogyny" (even tho the majority of misogyny comes from Chads and the red pill community ironically enough) is nonsense. But hell, if we're going by normie inceltear logic, than all feminists are man hating pedovores (which is more true than not).

One day, the blackpill will come to collect :feelskek:

Is like saying: I may be Chinese, but at least I’m not Asian because I don’t say “ching chong bing bong me ruv eating dog!”

Take a word, inflate the definition to an absurd stereotype which only fits .00001% of the actual group, and then apply this impossible definition to yourself, (thus excluding yourself) while still applying the true definition to everyone else.

If you did this with anything else you’d be laughed at, so why is it ok to pretend to not be an incel?
I love when ITniggers say they arent incel because they dont hate foids

A lot of the 'men' on there are sub 5'7 chubby cucks who are single or dating hideous landwhales as a last resort. They may as well be here and stop fighting a losing battle.

They really think by saying that they will collect good boy points and get some pity sex from a roastie:feelskek: