Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody who takes women's side on the interent is a simp

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XWZ0CbMBqI

WOmen shouldn't be driving on the roads: it lets them whore from place to place. You think this skinny homely ass rude bitch would suck you off white knights in youtube comments?
Notice her manipulative langauge" if you want things to change"
he tell her to shut the fuck up, good on him. Even if he is a bad driver he still shows better characteristics than this white bitch
Who the fuck could be on this cumskin sluts side

I heard this one Imam say in a youtube video that anyone who sides with the Jews is a jew or atleast jew-like himself, even if the person doesn't understand this part of themselves. I guess its the same with foids. If you side with them you are a soyboy feminist cucklord

I heard this one Imam say in a youtube video that anyone who sides with the Jews is a jew or atleast jew-like himself, even if the person doesn't understand this part of themselves. I guess its the same with foids. If you side with them you are a soyboy feminist cucklord
it doesn't matter what is actually happening in video, they just go full simp. The bitch is also argueing with bystanders trying to shush them, and she is a fucking pathetic worm. in any culture besides the west, bitch would get whats coming to her

WOmen shouldn't be driving on the roads: it lets them whore from place to place. You think this skinny homely ass rude bitch would suck you off white knights in youtube comments?
he tell her to shut the fuck up, good on him. Even if he is a bad driver he still shows better characteristics than this white bitch

I couldn't agree more to this, OP. Female privilege can't be allowed to expand to the Internet.

She told him to "go back to his place", she deserved, even though i do not like whites being hated for what they didnt. Just for the fact that he didnt toned down his discourse just because she is a female is already very satisfaying.

This is what us ethnic incels need to do. Just use the racism card against any white woman that argues with us. It’s such an amazing thing to finally see the tables turn.

Fucking meat hole whores should be locked in basements and raped and beaten until mental breakdown :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

The only thing worse than a simp is a pay pig