Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There a 400 lbs pig at work who hits on high value men

B

bcroger

Major
★★
I heard this white, 400 lbs, ugly, pig hit on a sand nigger Chad in his 20s at work and he is a normal weight man who is fit and looks nice. His GF is a blonde white foid. I heard him reject her when she asked him for a hug. At least he's a sand nigger and shes white so theres a chance that he would say yes.

That said, she tries to hit on other high value men, such this one college, blonde intern who is over 6". She asked him for lunch and he declined. If I were an obese man who is around 400 lbs, I would feel ashamed to be around a fit, 8/10, white girl, let alone TALK to her and even ask her out.

The same pig carries around make up wherever she goes and calls her bag full of make up the "hot girl bag." Fucking delusional pig

Her SMV still mogs ours

AH! YUMMY, FRESH BACON FOR MY POT!

Her SMV still mogs ours
I mean, with the exception with obese whales and skinny black men, almost no obese women I see in real life are in relationships with Chads, mind you, but they still get their looks match, easily. Almost all their husbands or boyfriends are very overweight or obese people. Those 1000 tinder matches don't mean much because most men swipe right on everyone AND a Tinder right swipe does not mean a long term relationship. Some male model having cyber sex with some whale on a Thursday night on Instagram does not mean he will marry the whale in real life.

FAT PIG women do NOT have high SMV. That is a lie. If that were the case they would not all be with ghetto niggers and other fat men

I mean, with the exception with obese whales and skinny black men, almost no obese women I see in real life are in relationships with Chads, mind you, but they still get their looks match, easily. Almost all their husbands or boyfriends are very overweight or obese people. Those 1000 tinder matches don't mean much because most men swipe right on everyone AND a Tinder right swipe does not mean a long term relationship. Some male model having cyber sex with some whale on a Thursday night on Instagram does not mean he will marry the whale in real life.

FAT PIG women do NOT have high SMV. That is a lie. If that were the case they would not all be with ghetto niggers and other fat men
I see fat pigs with men above their looksmatch, all the time

Whoever takes this Foid out will go broke on Food bill

I Those 1000 tinder matches don't mean much because most men swipe right on everyone AND a Tinder right swipe does not mean a long term relationship. Some male model having cyber sex with some whale on a Thursday night on Instagram does not mean he will marry the whale in real life.

I genuinely don't understand why people here don't understand this. Thank you

I see fat pigs with men above their looksmatch, all the time
Where do you live ? In the USA/west? Because I don't.

I work for the government in a small town in the deep south. Mostly black/Hispanic women. Probably the fattest and ugliest place on planet earth. Most are married or in a relationship, but they are all with low income niggers or other fat people. The only exception is this morbidly obese hispanic lady and her thin black husband. I don't know what he does for a living, so he could also be low income/using her for her $$$.

Merely for having a hole, yes.

If her dad jizzed a Y Chromosome into her mother,
she would live life on hell Mode for being a man
So what? They marry other fat men with 4 inch penises buried in fat.

I work for the government in a small town in the deep south. Mostly black/Hispanic women. Probably the fattest and ugliest place on planet earth. Most are married or in a relationship, but they are all with low income niggers or other fat people. The only exception is this morbidly obese hispanic lady and her thin black husband. I don't know what he does for a living, so he could also be low income/using her for her $$$.

she wouldn't even consider 400lb or 300lb men as humans but after these rejections by Chad, she'll blame all men for being fat phobic and misogynistic :lul:

So what? They marry other fat men with 4 inch penises buried in fat.

NPC (meme) - Wikipedia

If you think that obese people are fucking good looking people and have unlimited SMV, then why don't all those fat, landwhales at your local Walmart or government office have thin ,tall , CEO husbands, handsome doctors, multimillionaires, college athletics and European models as husbands and boyfriends by their side? 90%+ are with broke niggers and other fat men. I wonder why.

Retard.

If you think that obese people are fucking good looking people and have unlimited SMV, then why don't all those fat, landwhales at your local Walmart or government office have thin ,tall , CEO husbands, handsome doctors, multimillionaires, college athletics and European models as husbands and boyfriends by their side?

Retard.
stopped reading after the first few words

I never said obese people look good you projecting cuck

You are the one who keeps making shit threads about fat women, not me

stopped reading after the first few words

I never said obese people look good you projecting cuck

You are the one who keeps making shit threads about fat women, not me
Fat women are ugly AF bro.

Fuck fat pigs and fuck their simps.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2