Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anybody wonders why there are no japanesecels in there ?

They don't speak English. I'm wondering if Korean guys have incel sites tbh. They are blackpilled asf over there.

Otakus are the most advanced race of incels. They are even into pedophilia :feelskek:

They dont speak english

why would they be on an obscure western internet forum when being incel is the norm in their country and recent culture?

There is a new Japanese incel/oldcel/wagecel movie nominated today for Oscars for best foreign film called Perfect Days (2023)

They don't speak English. I'm wondering if Korean guys have incel sites tbh. They are blackpilled asf over there.
We've got our own ones but the size is quite small(even though Blackpill and Lookism is deeply rooted in our everyday life, most South Koreans believe those flaws could be removed by hitting the gym, dressing better, et cetera. A lot of Kpoop singers -regardless of their sex- spend tonnes of thousands of money to be "improved" - things like skin care, plastic surgery etc.). So i'd say South Koreans are somewhat blackpilled but they think only losers blame their natural height and face at the same time.

It must be great if we could invite them to the world of real original blackpill. I'm on South Korean inkwell forums as well and you'd be surprised when you hear what they say as they are talking literally the same thing with users on .is - even though they have no idea who the hell are St Hamudi and St Blackops2cel, what do suffices like "-maxx" or "-cel" mean - Somehow still most of Koreans think their thoughts are too radical. It's just similar to normies and inkwells-in-denial using English on cuckddit.

Last edited:
No never wondered because i know why. The same reasons you hardly see any japs in any forums like this that are popular in the west. They have their own spaces on the internet.