Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else a fan of Blink-182?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I mean I'm an oldcel so I remember when pop punk was everywhere. I mean it was pretty great. And it sure as hell beats today's nigger music. And yeah their songs were mostly red pill but mostly they were still pretty darn based.

I don't like pop punk but Green day is better

I've never watched a single one of their music videos

Man, they were always pop punk. I just think they perfected the sound on American Idiot tbh.
Yes but the production on the early albums was more raw, especially on the one i posted.

Yes but the production on the early albums was more raw, especially on the one i posted.
Fair enough. Watching live raw punk bands in the early '00s was fucking awesome, even if they were shit lol.

Fair enough. Watching live raw punk bands in the early '00s was fucking awesome, even if they were shit lol.
The band i associate the most with the 2000s is Linkin Park.

The band i associate the most with the 2000s is Linkin Park.
Yeah I mean Hybrid Theory came out when I was a teenager so I totally dig that band, even if I preferred the more punk and indie sounds to nu-metal. But goddamn Chester was fr and I really fucking hope he rests in the best peace possible.

theres a song I like of theirs all the small things

Only liked a few songs from them at the time especially Adam's song which I had as my default ringtone on my flip phone Motorola way back then :feelshaha:

The song “I miss you” is the only one I heard.

I like bands similar to that genre such as Nickelback, Green Day, and Oasis. I’m sure I’m forgetting a few.

The song “I miss you” is the only one I heard.

I like bands similar to that genre such as Nickelback, Green Day, and Oasis. I’m sure I’m forgetting a few.
I Miss You is a great song. Green Day and Oasis are great bands. Nickelback not so much...

Nickelback not so much
-
I do laugh at the lyrics to "Rockstar", ha...- but I'll admit that a comedy rock song isn't what most people are looking for

Last edited:
Takes me back several decades, but I have to say I was more of an Offspring type of guy. :feelsjuice: