Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else here gave up on wanting a relationship or sex or friends and rejects socialization with anybody outside of work?

Serpents reign

Serpents reign

Mythic
★★
I don't care about being a sexless virgin in my 30s I don't care that I don't have any friends or social life whatsoever I don't care that I have a dead end job I don't care that I will never find love and experience this pointless biological drive for me to mate it's all too little for me there is really nothing I gain from being around people other than negativity friends have all backstabbed me and left me to rot family has given me nonsensical advice and view me as a burden I try to live independently as possible I'm on my own after all but I really don't see the shame in not wanting to be social I gave up I don't want anything to do with the human race unfortunately in order for me to survive I have to go to work I have to talk to other people but it's all business like and I put myself in that mindset other than that it's all worthless to me I don't believe love truly exists it's just a biological chemical reaction in your brain telling you to reproduce another retard in the world based on you and your bitches genetics forced into a world of alienization that you had to endure I find it cruel to create somebody that doesn't exist yet and force them into this world and in my opinion pregnant women are truly monsters for this even though they are biologically programmed to reproduce it's in their nature I wish I was aborted personally because I would never have to deal with this world or even be a thing now that I exist I'm here without my consent and I'm forced into a capitalist system which is controlled by the global Elite and I am seen as an asset to the state a worker and just to be forced into meaningless labor and abused by my fellow worker ants I don't like people I don't like hearing them talk about bullshit I try to fit in here or there and it always comes back to me negatively where I realize it's a waste of time the only thing I got is my copes I live minimalistically and I am a true lonely Monk I honestly am thinking about going voluntarily homeless and living out in the wilderness somewhere and just surviving without being part of this system I'm just too addicted to internet and conveniences to quit all this but at least I'm not stuck with the shame of being a lonely little virgin I don't care anymore I don't want anything to do with people anyone else here feel as if they given up and lost all drive to better themselves I'm talking mostly in the hope of ever having a relationship and experiencing sex that's not paid for by a prostitute and a family of your own and caring on the Legacy that will never be in my life I'm just going to continue rotting and continue on with my bad habits so I don't live very long because I really get sick of doing this everyday and I can't imagine doing it in another 20 30 years from now

I don't care about being a sexless virgin in my 30s I don't care that I don't have any friends or social life whatsoever I don't care that I have a dead end job I don't care that I will never find love and experience this pointless biological drive for me to mate it's all too little for me there is really nothing I gain from being around people other than negativity friends have all backstabbed me and left me to rot family has given me nonsensical advice and view me as a burden I try to live independently as possible I'm on my own after all but I really don't see the shame in not wanting to be social I gave up I don't want anything to do with the human race unfortunately in order for me to survive I have to go to work I have to talk to other people but it's all business like and I put myself in that mindset other than that it's all worthless to me I don't believe love truly exists it's just a biological chemical reaction in your brain telling you to reproduce another retard in the world based on you and your bitches genetics forced into a world of alienization that you had to endure I find it cruel to create somebody that doesn't exist yet and force them into this world and in my opinion pregnant women are truly monsters for this even though they are biologically programmed to reproduce it's in their nature I wish I was aborted personally because I would never have to deal with this world or even be a thing now that I exist I'm here without my consent and I'm forced into a capitalist system which is controlled by the global Elite and I am seen as an asset to the state a worker and just to be forced into meaningless labor and abused by my fellow worker ants I don't like people I don't like hearing them talk about bullshit I try to fit in here or there and it always comes back to me negatively where I realize it's a waste of time the only thing I got is my copes I live minimalistically and I am a true lonely Monk I honestly am thinking about going voluntarily homeless and living out in the wilderness somewhere and just surviving without being part of this system I'm just too addicted to internet and conveniences to quit all this but at least I'm not stuck with the shame of being a lonely little virgin I don't care anymore I don't want anything to do with people anyone else here feel as if they given up and lost all drive to better themselves I'm talking mostly in the hope of ever having a relationship and experiencing sex that's not paid for by a prostitute and a family of your own and caring on the Legacy that will never be in my life I'm just going to continue rotting and continue on with my bad habits so I don't live very long because I really get sick of doing this everyday and I can't imagine doing it in another 20 30 years from now
i care more about not having that comfy of a life.

I didn't give up on finding friends.

The thing about making friends is that you just click with some people at a point in time. They will come and go. Its not really something you force yourself to do if you know what I mean.

Some people here are pretty chill and we share similar interests
The internet has totally replaced my social life in real life not that I really had a life to begin with but at least the internet allows me to spread my ideas and debate and share common interests with others which can psychologically stimulate me into thinking that I am a socialite even though I am more like a hermit without the Jesus crap.

The internet has totally replaced my social life in real life not that I really had a life to begin with but at least the internet allows me to spread my ideas and debate and share common interests with others which can psychologically stimulate me into thinking that I am a socialite even though I am more like a hermit without the Jesus crap.
Of course, it's not like anyone is inviting us to a party anytime soon.

The thing about making friends is that you just click with some people at a point in time. They will come and go. Its not really something you force yourself to do if you know what I mean.
It really depends on your genetics man some people can conduct themselves in a way which makes them socially appealing but the fact that anybody in real life has a friendship with you is very sus in my opinion I had a history of not only Chad's but other incels in my life take advantage of me I can't trust anybody anymore too many bad experiences ruined any drive to socially interact with people outside of a business setting

It really depends on your genetics man some people can conduct themselves in a way which makes them socially appealing but the fact that anybody in real life has a friendship with you is very sus in my opinion I had a history of not only Chad's but other incels in my life take advantage of me I can't trust anybody anymore too many bad experiences ruined any drive to socially interact with people outside of a business setting
The friends I still have are my friends from middle school. No joke I've been friends with these guys since I was like 11. They are still great friends man. Any "friends" I have made now, which is like 2 guys (in my 20's) is just super phony and transactional. It's not a genuine friendship at all. Its kind of similar to having true love with a girl in early teens imo. You either miss the boat or you don't

Relationship is pointless for sub7 men, she will never like you nor respect you, only tolerate you at best in exchange for money, Same with trying to socialize with normies, is the voluntary humiliation.

I also think about living whitout society in the wilderness. I hate being just a fucking pawn

I don't even talk to anyone at work

I also think about living whitout society in the wilderness. I hate being just a fucking pawn
I asked myself this every day what the hell am I doing wrong Am I even here then I have to remind myself Too stupid people created me and then forced me into a world with billions of other stupid people and I'm supposed to do all this bullshit in order to Have food and shelter I guess the only thing I look forward to is going to sleep

don't care about being a sexless virgin in my 30s I don't care that I don't have any friends or social life whatsoever I don't care that I have a dead end job I don't care that I will never find love and experience this pointless biological drive for me to mate
Sad Cry Me A River GIF by Pudgy Memez

Yes. When you've experienced negative reinforcement your entire life, you start to accept that nothing good will come those things. It is what it is.

It's either cope or rope honestly I have been interested in the latter but I'm too much of a ballless pussy to commit to Forever sleep
Do you believe in an afterlife of sorts?

I personally do, though I do not subscribe to any specific kind of religious denomination.

Do you believe in an afterlife of sorts?

I personally do, though I do not subscribe to any specific kind of religious denomination.
There is no God there is no Heaven no hell no afterlife there's just the past the present and what is about to become in the future I believe in genetic determinism but I also believe in an absurdist and nihilistic interpretation of this existence

:feelsrope: Nobody has ever once asked to hang out with me in my entire fucking life

Geez, reading this I can just tell you are an "old soul," and I feel as if I can somewhat relate.

All the times I tried, putting in as much effort in order to try & get a single foid, it never worked out at all.

When it came to friendships & social-circlemaxxing, it followed a similar path: Granted, I did have some more success as opposed to with foids, which I had no success in.

I find the minimalistic & monk lifestyle you are living interesting though, and I have thought about pursuing this way many times.

no one is really with friends anymore once university/college is over. Most normies and attractives are having their own little families by then

Geez, reading this I can just tell you are an "old soul," and I feel as if I can somewhat relate.

All the times I tried, putting in as much effort in order to try & get a single foid, it never worked out at all.

When it came to friendships & social-circlemaxxing, it followed a similar path: Granted, I did have some more success as opposed to with foids, which I had no success in.

I find the minimalistic & monk lifestyle you are living interesting though, and I have thought about pursuing this way many times.
In my opinion it's okay to have material objects if they bring you Joy and comfort I enjoy having a phone and a computer I just don't have much else I work 55 hours a week and I feel like shit most of the time which is why I smoke weed I am trying to develop healthier Hobbies though I don't know if it would be wise for me to join a gym because I have to go and be public but I am considering getting into some kind of healthier routine for myself I am also trying to read more books and broaden my horizons intellectually there's so much garbage I see everyday and most people are retarded and I can't relate to them

no one is really with friends anymore once university/college is over. Most normies and attractives are having their own little families by then
That's something that really slapped me into reality realizing that after the age of 25 if you don't have your shit together you're pretty much done I wish I died young

That's something that really slapped me into reality realizing that after the age of 25 if you don't have your shit together you're pretty much done I wish I died young
yeah like just look at our parents, they aren’t hanging out with friends everyday going on little adventures, they’re now just focused on work and us(when we were kids). Most of these adults just talk to there friends through phone like once every few weeks and visit friends in rare occasions like holidays or any day but not as much as when they were younger

yeah like just look at our parents, they aren’t hanging out with friends everyday going on little adventures, they’re now just focused on work and us(when we were kids). Most of these adults just talk to there friends through phone like once every few weeks and visit friends in rare occasions like holidays or any day but not as much as when they were younger
My Boomer parents were not very social and they acted strange a lot of us were born out of a social pressure and we really shouldn't exist in the first place I wish I was aborted myself I wouldn't exist and I would have never had a bad day unfortunately I'm here to suffer and to be a slave to a capitalist system that doesn't give a fuck about my feelings or prosperity they just want me to work until I am in the grave this is why I love drugs because it helps me escape my problem and it ruins my health hopefully I will die soon and I wouldn't have to ever deal with this world ever again

My Boomer parents were not very social and they acted strange a lot of us were born out of a social pressure and we really shouldn't exist in the first place I wish I was aborted myself I wouldn't exist and I would have never had a bad day unfortunately I'm here to suffer and to be a slave to a capitalist system that doesn't give a fuck about my feelings or prosperity they just want me to work until I am in the grave this is why I love drugs because it helps me escape my problem and it ruins my health hopefully I will die soon and I wouldn't have to ever deal with this world ever again
yeah this world is fucking rough to live in, i kinda wish my parents just aborted me too This life fucking sucks.

View: https://youtu.be/HrhgUpC_TbE?si=omnDntrILm1h1zPN

That’s so black pilled truecel post you made there. However It’s even more brutal if you’re a single child with divorced parents and being a single child has made me hate society even more. This was sad to read all of this and I can relate to you on this situation, since I have the same struggles on experience as you except for working. I hate people as much as you, if you atleast have siblings you would atleast be able to pass down your genes, I’ve given up on the same idea as you people are just not interested and aren’t worth the effort it’s frustrating and exhausting. Unless you’re a social skilled master likable normie or a Chad, so I’m with you on this and fuck everyone! I wish I was never born and if I ever have to reincarnated I hope is in a noble family since I’m jealous of politicians. I recommend you to try remote jobs

Last edited:
Going out sucks anyway, Nothing to do otjer than being mogged

I can't say I don't care about being alone and not having a gf bc in reality we all do. I just accepted my fate and that's all. And yeah i can feel the pain through ur post, u aint alone, many of us are in this state

I didn't give up on finding friends.
Honestly i feel like having a nice group of incel buddies around me would be amazing, problem is that some incels here on this forum are hell bent on bashing eachother

No I want love I want a girlfriend and maybe some friends I can trust

Yeah, it's fruitless. Never gonna lead to anything.

I only read the title, but I'm the same boat. I'm thoroughly blackpilled, and I know it's over for me. I just do the minimum that needs doing and spend the rest of my time with hobbies and fantasy.

I just wish I had a satisfied life and wasn’t how I was simple as that

Me.too just satisfying life

Working as an incel is the most cucked thing you can do.