Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else a posture cel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
5810af0607d70a3776c9efa50ca78d65f92fc4ce.jpg

I have ridiclious forward neck posture, Every time I'm unaware of my posture and I pass a mirror, I basically walk around like a fucking hobbit. It takes two inches off my already short height, and is causing me a lot of neck pain

All I care about is my face.

I have ridiclious forward neck posture, Every time I'm unaware of my posture and I pass a mirror, I basically walk around like a fucking hobbit. It takes two inches off my already short height, and is causing me a lot of neck pain
I think your problem is you're too submissive and weak which is reflected on your posture. I always strut with my chest forward like a rooster.

I think your problem is you're too submissive and and weak which is reflected on your posture. I always strut with my chest forward like a rooster.
I'm anything but weak and submissive. You have an anime girl avi, you should talk weeb fag.

The detrimental effects of a weak posture are no joke buddyboyos I'm bumping this thread to spread awareness

I'm somewhere in the middle of those 2 pictures.

I've been called out on it before, but it's not a big deal. Face is way more important.

It's the result of low serotonin, a life of being low status makes you develop submissive, timid, passive body language and posture. While Chads who are validated all day every day get that sweet flow of serotonin which makes them stand erect.

Over time your body starts to adapt itself to your low-status posture, muscle development adapts, your skeleton adapts and your nerves adapt themselves to the head-forward incel stance. I think it is probably even worse if you were bullied early and often (little MDE reference here) and all of your growth had to accommodate to subservient body posture.

No. I make sure to always maintain a good posture. I cannot afford to look any shorter than I already am.

Brutal Posture Pill

I walk on my hands most of the time so posture really isn't much of an issue for me

1200px Western Lowland Gorilla

i used to walk with a hunch. My teachers used to yell at me for it all the time. My mom too
My posture jfl
Lester the Unlikely | Extra Life

Who doesn't have shit poster these days?
Is that lester the unlikely?

i used to walk with a hunch. My teachers used to yell at me for it all the time. My mom too
Incel trait tbh
"Stop putting your head down"
*puts head up*
"Stop looking so cocky with your head up it looks bad dude"
*looks neutrally straight ahead*
"Why are you keeping your head down?"

Incel trait tbh
"Stop putting your head down"
*puts head up*
"Stop looking so cocky with your head up it looks bad dude"
*looks neutrally straight ahead*
"Why are you keeping your head down?"