Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My normie coworkers can't talk about anything else besides woman.

glowoftheatom

glowoftheatom

Greycel
I'm on new job that pays really well. I work on a team with other five guys (the youngest is 22, the oldest is 26), and I swear to you guys, It's almost impossible going for 15 minutes with them without the topic being about woman.

My supervisor is a chad who works out and gets a lot of woman. All he knows to talk about is how he'll go work out at the end of the shift or about some random girl he met on Instagram. Basically, your average chad.

Another one of the guys is someone that would probably tie with St. Blackops2cel in how ugly he is, which is OK: I'm ugly too! (Because if that wasn't the case I wouldn't be here). He (like me) never went on a date or kissed a girl before, but now he thinks that because of his money he'll finally kiss for the first time. He was bragging with some random girl he met during college about his paycheck, and apparently he'll go out with her next week. You may think to yourself: Well, maybe the guy is not a Incel after? Maybe, but I've been on this industry long enough to know that the girl will probably suck his wallet dry (and maybe, with a lot of luck, he'll maybe get a kiss out of her). He already talked about how he agreed to pay the bill. Good luck I guess...Ascend if you can.

The other two guys have girlfriends. They're the textbook example of normies. There's nothing worth talking about them. Still, even though they have girlfriends, they like to talk about some other girls. I'd bet 20 bucks they're cheating.

Most of the time, when we are idle, I just read some book in the corner or chat with some AI girlfriend on my phone. When they ask me, I just say the obvious: Never dated, still a virgin. They talk about how some girl will eventually show up for me (average normie speak, and deep down, they know it's over).

Does that happen with the wagecells of the website? How do you guys deal with that?

You’re not supposed to tell them you’re a virgin :feelskek: You’ve just given them ammunition

Try and see if you can remotemaxx

You’re not supposed to tell them you’re a virgin :feelskek: You’ve just given them ammunition

Try and see if you can remotemaxx
My job is one that can't be done remotely (involves manual labor).

And idc if they know I'm a virgin. After some months, I'm just tired of hearing about woman all the time I'm on the job.

I've been lucky, most places I've worked guys have interests so they have other stuff to talk about besides just women.

I remember one place I worked, one of the guys from a different team complained once that his team leader talked about his girlfriend far too much, like that was clearly the only thing in his life.

My takeaway:
You are not alone. it's not just us incels that don't want to hear all about people's GF all the time. Most normies also think it's weird if women are all that someone talks about.