Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone else a skinny white guy with glasses that listens to heavy metal? We are the most despised humans on the planet

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Women only like skinny guys with glasses if they are soyboy hipsters that work at starbucks because these men are harmless, social, romantic, and easy to manipulate.

However, on the other end of the spectrum being a skinny nerd with glasses that listens to heavy metal NEGATES all aforementioned positive qualities. You are now viewed as cold, distant, angry, stubborn. Youre more like a STEM professor now and less of a quirky, warm disney TV show character.

Funny thing is its the cold professor types that make the world go round... but they prefer the other

Used to be REALLY into metal back during my teens/early 20s, but i've kind of stopped giving a shit lately.

Do they even like soyboy hipsters who work at starbucks :forcedsmile: Keep doing you regardless don't change for anyone

No I listen to bladee.and Orthodox chants

so many cumskins, wow, mang.

it's over

I'm none of those things

Doesnt matter if youre white or ethnic skinny non NT is death
Non-nt is the main problem. Being skinny is preferred as opposed to being overweight/obese.
You can also fix being skinny, GrAY.

it's over

let me guess youre tall as well. kys + JoinedMar 18, 2023Posts331

im a fat, ethnic, don't wear glasses, doesn't listen to metal.

I'm still no doubt despised or ignored

im a fat, ethnic, don't wear glasses, doesn't listen to metal.

I'm still no doubt despised or ignored
If youre in an ethnic country i dont see a problem. If youre in a white country you might want to leave. Youre just limiting your options

Sus moment:feelssus:. What you described is an archetype adored by ethnic foids, they're honestly obssesed with lanky, tall and pale euromen wifh glasses.
Senpai Anime Headshot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back