Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over the positive things we are missing out on are actually good for us, unlike most things that put a smile on people's faces

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
A lot of the shit people enjoy like drugs, alcohol, shitty food, sedentary vidya playing, et cetera is bad for them in the long run and predisposes them to either dying horribly or getting their fudge packed in by some horrible illness. We have access to all of these things (to some extent anyway, as long as we have money) but we don't have access to love and sex. It's been shown that being depressed and socially alienated predisposes you to pretty nasty diseases and has very real physical effects on your body (similar to other psychological things like stress).

Sex and affection from other people have no negative health effects (the opposite is true, look at elderly people whose health enters a downward spiral once their spouse dies) and allow people to actually create things (new conscious, living, breathing people for instance, along with things that have an easier time being created by multiple people as opposed to just one person) instead of just consuming fleeting garbage like human livestock. Of all the things which could be considered pleasurable or vices, we are missing out on easily one of the healthiest ones. Curing our inceldom would (in most cases) increase our quality of life more than any lame cope accessible to us ever could. Of course inkwells are not entitled to this very simple thing that the vast majority of people experience (at least to some extent) because technically nobody is entitled to anything, but it does seem like it would help tremendously if we were able to share those things with somebody. It really is over, coping will never truly match what it was put in place to mask.

Last edited:
we've really opened up pandora's box and fucked it for ourselves good this time by allowing females even more legal autonomy than men. The only logical conclusion of this dystopia is that we continue to spiral down this path of cuckdom until either 80% of men are either sharing some 2/10 bluehaired landwhale or incels (sub4s) while Chad secures up all the quality pussy for himself effectively forming vast harems, or we reach some sort of breaking point at which even the cucked normie finds conditions too intolerable and take action. Either way, accelerationism should be the philosophy of all incels

You can't reproduce with copes the chemicals and hormones released from being in an intimate relationship and having regular sex. Probably why an incel can be spotted a mile away, the protein molecules released (or not) by our glands make us look deficient this way.

It's true, I'd be really surprised if our collective life expectancy surpasses 40. You'd be like the village's elder at that stage. I'd wager most of us die of either suicide, insanity or poverty before that age, which might as well be the case, I'd hate to get to old age completely alone and abandoned.

Our inherent need to find partnership will most likely lead half of the people on here to betabux and the other half to the noose.